I need a few favors from everyone who got a Nexus 4..................

jeremydc

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
1. Post pictures with bumper on the phone (on a flat surface)

2. Post pictures and videos taken with the Nexus 4 (Can a sticky be made)

3. Go F yourself :p

Yes, I am jealous of y'all that got through but I can't hate on you guys. Congratulations, even though some of us Nexus 4-less ers have a hard time saying it.

jusher44

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Lol... I am with you buddy

Back story: I work hard but support 2 kids on my own so pretty broke most of the time. I got my car broken into a 2 months ago where my camera and ipod classic got stolen. Almost a month ago my phone broke and I have been without a phone for this whole time. I did not want to buy all of these items again so I figured I would jump into my first smartphone by getting the nexus 4 (it would give me all of those items in one). It took me over a month to save enough money for this phone. I have also spent a ton of time setting myself up for an android phone (gmail, contacts and all)

Tuesday came (up all night waiting) and they did not release the phone until 15 minutes or so before I had to be at work. I was ordering the minute it hit the market with no luck at all. Over and over I tried. I called in late to work and kept trying. Nothing at all. It is crazy that for some people it took no hassle, but for others like me, just nothing at all went right. I showed up to work 15 minutes late that day, without a phone on the way. I am still without a phone, and pissed off about the way this happened.

I guess I should be happy for all who got one, it is good news for them. I have a few friends who got one. They really enjoy telling me how excited they are that they get to replace there current smartphones with a new smartphone. Now they have a toy for there kids....lol

I'm just bitter

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
1. Post pictures with bumper on the phone (on a flat surface)

The bumpers didn't even ship yet. Even for people who get the device this/next week, the bumpers are shipping separately.

2. Post pictures and videos taken with the Nexus 4 (Can a sticky be made)

There are image samples and 1080P clips all over the place from reviewers. And there have even been threads on this in this forum already.

3. Go F yourself :p

That's kinda rude.

gone down south

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
The bumpers didn't even ship yet. Even for people who get the device this/next week, the bumpers are shipping separately.

There are image samples and 1080P clips all over the place from reviewers. And there have even been threads on this in this forum already.

That's kinda rude.

You kind of missed the point of his joke, dude.

HAAS599

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I haven't seen pics but some folks on XDA claim to have a bumpers. Early reviews are positive.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums