[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
So I've noticed that quite a few of you have nexus 4's. How are they? And i think I'm just gonna give up on trying to get an ingress invite. Do any of you know when if there's any news on when it might be out of beta?

Sent from my AOKP JB One V.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Finally home... very long day at the hospital. Pretty sure I've arranged to get a job with Atos again though, which is awesome.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
So I've noticed that quite a few of you have nexus 4's. How are they? And i think I'm just gonna give up on trying to get an ingress invite. Do any of you know when if there's any news on when it might be out of beta?

It's a superphone for sure. Major reason I got it though is the n4 cut my monthly bill in half.
Vz=$90
St=$45

Sent from my mako :)p)

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
It's a superphone for sure. Major reason I got it though is the n4 cut my monthly bill in half.
Vz=$90
St=$45

There are three things holding me back from that instant switch, keeping in mind that my line is the access point for all of my internet access, both for general use as well as work.

1 ? Verizon's LTE download speed, but more importantly the upload speed is very important while I'm working.
2 ? Verizon's LTE ping/response times (averaging 25-50ms in use-case scenarios) is crucial for me.
3 ? Verizon's coverage seems to be much greater in western Washington. I frequently use T-Mobile devices and have been left disappointed in the past.​

As soon as T-Mobile's stats in these three areas are comparable to Verizon's, I'll drop my personal line.

Edit: but I would reaallly like to switch.

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
9y2arypa.jpg
tmobile

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Well don't i feel famous :p Anthonycr of the Optimus v community made this theme as a request for me when i still used my ov and somehow it made it into the screenshot previews in jrummy's theme chooser themes app with my username in the description :) I'm actually using the theme on my one v now :D
qu6u4emy.jpg

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Geez d-bag! lol jk. I didn't know. I dont have an N4 so I dont know all the updated stuff. Disregard.

Haha its okay I'm an android addict as of late :p so whether it's a phone I will ever get or not if it even slightly raises my interest I'll listen to a podcast or read an article lol:D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
azrae9484