Just got UPS updated

Scheduled Delivery:
Tuesday, 01/08/2013, By End of Day
Last Location:
Louisville, KY, United States, Friday, 12/28/2012

sssgood

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
wtf I just got my shipping notice but it says: Scheduled Delivery: Monday, 01/07/2013, By End of Day ....that's like a week late, i am freaking leaving on the 6th, i thought for 2 days shipping i would get it by jan 2 =\

c_86

HaXoR Master
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
wtf I just got my shipping notice but it says: Scheduled Delivery: Monday, 01/07/2013, By End of Day ....that's like a week late, i am freaking leaving on the 6th, i thought for 2 days shipping i would get it by jan 2 =\

No 2 day shipping in Canada.

Sent from my A510 using Tapatalk HD

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
UPS updated my tracking order that I got this evening. My estimated date of delivery is January 09/2013 by the end of the day. I live in Newfoundland.

Anyone know why it's being shipped from Louisville, Kentucky??

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
They all come from there.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

rudeshko

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Are there any lucky Canadians that have 7-8 weeks estimate and have gotten their phones shipped? Last time when I emailed google support, they told me it would be shipped on January 30th, but yesterday when I emailed again, the rep told me this:
I have reviewed your order status and have verified that your order is processing. You will receive an email confirmation as soon as your order is processed and on it's way, with a tracking number.

The date on the orders page also changed to December 29. Does it mean anything? Is there a hope that it will be delivered sooner than the first rep told me?
Order date: Dec 3, 2012 3:59:30 PM EST

Last edited:

DrunkFux

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
So mine is now saying the estimated delivery is on Friday 4/1/2013 end of day.. a week from now... shouldn't that mean I can ask for a shipping refund because that's definitely past 4 weeks...? Or is the estimated 3-4week shipping time NOT inclusive of actual shipping...??

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Q

sarunkumar

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
So mine is now saying the estimated delivery is on Friday 4/1/2013 end of day.. a week from now... shouldn't that mean I can ask for a shipping refund because that's definitely past 4 weeks...? Or is the estimated 3-4week shipping time NOT inclusive of actual shipping...??

I'm definitely gonna call them, no harm in asking :d

ced2334

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site

Yeah I was thinking the same thing but I think they only guarantee that it will ship within that 3 to 4 week period not that you will receive it by then.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Jtmorris

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site

Indeed would assume that because it has shipped in the time frame given, that they have fulfilled their original estimate. Actual travel time of shipping doesn't count.

Last edited:

Owen188

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Im not waiting that long. no way!
Anyway to contact google and ask them to ship into the states?
I have a friend in WA and its only 1:45 mins from my house. Ill go pick it up

DrunkFux

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Im not waiting that long. no way!
Anyway to contact google and ask them to ship into the states?
I have a friend in WA and its only 1:45 mins from my house. Ill go pick it up

If you look on the ups tracking page, there is a tab to change shipping address... but I'm pretty sure doing that will just run you into possibly more delay...

Owen188

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
If you look on the ups tracking page, there is a tab to change shipping address... but I'm pretty sure doing that will just run you into possibly more delay...

You think so? But it will be shipping into the states.
Always faster dont you think?

isGuy

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm jealous! Ordered mine December 3rd, at 1:14pm with a 6 - 7 wait period but unlike some of you guys, no email from Google yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ife45201