Anyone have any suggestions how I can get my hands on an Evo?

neutron#AC

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
You LUCKY dog! I ordered yesterday, and the earliest mine will arrive is next Tuesday. I'm secretly wishing yours comes after mine. :p

Yeah, he told me that the ones he's placed the past couple of days have already shown to be processed and shipped. He told me of a lady who ordered one yesterday and it shows a delivery date of tomorrow.

N8DOGGNY

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Went to BestBuy.com for an update, was gonna cancel and give Art a call but...

Status: 1 item(s) - Order in process of being fulfilled; Usually ships in 0 - 1 days.

Lets hope that means it will ship SOON!!!

I'll call Art for my Second Line

Marley

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
I see that my upgrade eligibility has dropped of the site - this is good news; I'm turning into Donna at a fast pace. AAAHHHH!

Marley

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
Were you talking to me or Nate?

Yesterday when I called to speak with Art he informed me I had 100 days left till I could get the full $150 rebate vs. the $75. I said, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME, WAIT ANOTHER 100 DAYS?" He laughed; I think he knows how rabid we are.

neutron#AC

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
Were you talking to me or Nate?

Yesterday when I called to speak with Art he informed me I had 100 days left till I could get the full $150 rebate vs. the $75. I said, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME, WAIT ANOTHER 100 DAYS?" He laughed; I think he knows how rabid we are.

So if you can't get the full $150 instant rebate wont that disqualify you from the $100 mail in rebate?

Marley

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
I only was eligible for the $75 upgrade on 1 of my 4 numbers; if I didn't have that small upgrade eligibility I wouldn't have even been able to order through Art. I've been calling Sprint stores in my city (Phoenix) for weeks now; there was no other way. I would have even ordered at full price. I JUST NEED MY CRACK NOW.

EDIT: I do not get the $100 MIR - just the $75 off.

DougB541#CB

May 15, 2010
Visit site
wooohooooooo

Shipping Confirmation
8/24/2010
Order Number: BBY01-xxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Douglas:

We have processed the item(s) below and they are ready to leave our warehouse. Your method of payment has been charged. If you used a Reward Certificate, it has been applied to your purchase. For more information or questions about your account go to www.MyRewardZone.com. If there are additional items in your order that are not listed below, you will receive a separate email with the status of those items.

jcl_cls01

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the business

Guys,

Keep the orders coming to Art. He's treating me after he gets his commision check (hehehe) since I was the one who gave his info to the Android Central community. He can get any Sprint phone, not just the Evo. So for those who want the Epic, give him a call. Also, if you need to activate anything like the Mobile Hot Spot feature, or additional lines, just give him a call. Like I sad before, this is not a scam.

neutron#AC

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
I noticed right before I left work to come home my upgrade eligibility was removed from my number, though it says my upgrade date is now 8/1/2011.

When ordering from Art when should I expect the shipping confirmation?

rusty1285

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Hey, I just found this forum. My sister is wanting to get the Evo but its sold out everywhere.

I'm thinking about telling her about this Art guy, but before I do I wanted to make sure I understand this all.

If she calls this guy up he can place an order for her and just bill it to her monthly statement? How then does she activate and have all her contacts moved from her old phone to the Evo? Could she walk into a Sprint store when she receives the Evo and ask them to activate and transfer her contacts for her? (she is not technical at all)

Thanks

DallasBoys

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
I ordered on 8/17 and I'm going crazy!! Every time my email notification on my Tour goes off and it isn't a tracking number my heart drops. How are you new orders getting your EVOs before mine?

DallasBoys

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Art did say some orders are taking 7-10 business days but the majority of them are processing and shipping faster than that.

Yeah I remember that I just thought the only factor in an order taking more than the regular 2-5 days is when they're out of stock. If they have some what other factors are keeping mine from shipping?