Today is the 18th. WHERE'S MY FROYO!!!

makya53

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
After all these rumors and now it looks great, I will be happy when I get that notification. Why do i feel like a kid the night before christmas?

volcom.airsoft

May 12, 2010
Visit site
re: Has anyone received the rumored 8/27 OTA Froyo update?

so if anyone has FroYo, can they prove if its any different than the leaked one?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

simon sayeth it

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
if you see anything appear on your phone before, say, tuesday..i would consider that a bonus.
the ota process has started, but as mentioned by a few other folks, it will literally trickle to a few lucky people in the first couple of days. it will hit a mass push on or around about the 4th day.
sit tight.
just download the RUU, its the dog's bollox :D

RIMMAN

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
8:48 AM PST, and nothing yet....

Wonder what they use to determine who it rolls out to first?
Last 2 digits of a social security number, zip code on the account, last name, date of purchase.....?

MA2GA28

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I have not received the OTA yet, but...

You can all stop saying where you are located. One of the reasons for the phased rollout is so Verizon doesn't tax localized areas with a bunch of people downloading the update at once. Thus, its not like they say, "OK, today, we'll update Oklahoma. Tomorrow, we'll give it to Texas and Connecticut." This is probably very randomized, pulling a few people from different area codes. So, just because you're in Seattle and not getting it doesn't mean no one in Seattle will get it.