Today is the 18th. WHERE'S MY FROYO!!!

cdunn05#AC

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Where are you Froyo?

I can't believe that my Droid Incredible still hasn't updated to 2.2. Sure my system is 'up to date' but who wants 2.1 update 1 anymore? Please push my 2.2 soon before I lose faith...

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Are you rooted or did you root and remove some apps from the 2.1?

You have to have the Stock Recovery for the update and aparently the update also looks to make sure all the stock apps are there as well.

TDAY#AC

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
My problem was that I rooted and then went back to stock. The stock file I went back to was the original 605.0. There was a slight update in May that updated some Exchange files so after installing that update it changed to the 605.2 software version. That may be your problem. I would just download it and do it manually if I were you. It is the same file hosted on google servers.

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Good question. Rumors say June sometime, but I'm thinking more like July or August once HTC and Verizon are done putting sense and bloatwere on top of it.

I'll just be happy to see it, really. I honestly did not think the Inc would ever see Gingerbread - too late in the phone's life cycle. Glad I'm probably wrong. :)

Dark Wizard Matoya

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I'll just be happy to see it, really. I honestly did not think the Inc would ever see Gingerbread - too late in the phone's life cycle. Glad I'm probably wrong. :)

I thought the same thing until the rumors started. I'm running CM7 so I stopped caring about the official update a long time ago, but I know that there are a lot of people who do care and Im glad that they will (eventually) get Gingerbread.

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
I just installed the official Gingerbread update on a DInc 2. Looks as plain as Froyo + Sense before it.

Not expecting much of a face lift or Sense upgrade for the DInc anymore.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
The leak for the DInc did not have any sense changes either.

I don't know why people are so surprised about this. HTC told the press earlier that this year that only The Sensation and phones launched afterword were getting Sense 3.0 and that older phones were NOT getting upgraded. The DInc 2 was launched about two months too early. It sucks but what can you do?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
XavierusKasshh