Moto X cyber monday sale

21stNow

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Is anybody trying to get it shipped to a different shipping address than their billing address? Apparently you can't do that, but I need to since I need to have it shipped to work instead of my apartment where there's no doorman.

I heard that this wasn't allowed. This would have been a problem for me, as well. Maybe it worked out for me not to get the code today.

globster2000

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
Just so you know there are ppl on droidlife claiming that you can redeem the code at least 3 times if you use it all at the same time

Posted via Android Central App

taappel

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Did anyone here miss the sign up period and get a "sold out" message when going to the sign up page?

Posted via Android Central App

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I heard that this wasn't allowed. This would have been a problem for me, as well. Maybe it worked out for me not to get the code today.

If your bank has a record of the shipping address you use, perhaps it would work?

Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2

Stadifer

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I set my office as the shipping address even though my billing address is different. But I also utilized the Moto Credit offer so maybe there is a difference.

Funny thing is when I look at the order my billing and shipping address on record are both set to my office. Not sure if that is going to make my order blow up when they actually process it or not.

VAYinzer

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
Well I'm dumb... Finally got my order in with an ETA of 12/9.

When I was entering my Moto credit account number I was erroneously entering two preceding digits that aren't part of the account number. Not sure why they printed it with the extra numbers but finally got it in.

White face, navy back, silver accents, 32GB. :)

Bought a Chromcast as well... Too bad the 30% doesn't apply to that as well.

using moto credit too and getting an error message. maybe that's it. now all I have to do is figure out what 2 digits, lol.

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I wonder what this means:

Anthony ‏@Senyoba 7h
@Motorola Can someone give the code away, if they decide not to use it?
Hide conversation Reply Retweet Favorite More
12:28 PM - 4 Dec 13 ? Details
Tweet text
Reply to @Senyoba @Motorola

Motorola Mobility ‏@Motorola 7h
@Senyoba The code is linked to your email address.
Reply Retweet Favorite More Expand

VAYinzer

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Used Moto credit but the account number came with two additional digits. Who does that?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strongfirm