Cyber Monday Sale $140 off

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(6038817)

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Sounds Great!!! Did you get any engraving or just left it blank? Also any personalize message? It's backordered =(.

I didn't get an engraving or personalized message. I was very, very tempted to customize mine to the hilt, but in the end I designed mine to be able to easily sell if I ever decide to do so. I guess I don't like to paint myself into a corner when it comes to tech. :)

freakyhair

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Re: Anyone have an extra $140 off promo code?

Hi, just seeing if there are still any unused codes? If you have one that you are not using, I would greatly appreciate it.

My 2013 moto x fell off the dresser this morning, and it shattered :(

Thanks!

EDIT: Got one, thank you!

Last edited:

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

Good Morning,

Folks please don't post your emails in public forum :) Thanks
The quote below is from the guidelines explaining why not:
Private Info - Do not post personal contact information of yourself or others. This includes email addresses, phone numbers, IMEI numbers, and addresses. If you wish to contact another member, please send them a private message. This is for your protection.

benhaube

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site

I am also looking to use a code to buy a Moto X before Dec 15. I can't believe how quickly they went so people could just re-sell them. :(

Does anyone have a code they aren't using that they can send me? Thanks!

I got a code right when requests went live. I ordered my Moto X this morning. Not ALL of them are being resold.

junglejunkie

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site

I also have a code that I'm not going to use. I decided to hold out for a N6. PM me if you want it.

gabbott

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site

Someone can PM me for a code. I just can't justify the purchase after getting a Nexus 6 and the holidays are coming up.

ronin_cse

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
I'm so jealous of the people who have had their's ship already. Ordered day of as well but it wasn't until about 5 pm since I didn't get the code until then, thinking mine won't get here until Monday :(. I am very curious to see what version of Android the Verizon ones come with, I'm assuming Kitkat but who knows?

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
I ordered a Pure Edition on Monday night using one of my CM codes. Black leather back with engraving. Estimated delivery is the 11th.

Posted via Android Central App

Status
Not open for further replies.