Cyber Monday Sale $140 off

Status
Not open for further replies.

imurrx

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
I was trying to get a S4 over at Cricket. By the time I got home from my overnight shift they were out. I checked again right before noon, no luck.

12:01 I applied for two codes for me and the wifey. Got them this evening. I'm getting a white with blue leather and my wife is getting either black and ebony or violet.

Any suggestions if we should get Pure or the At&t for my wife? (I'm getting pure) we are going to Cricket Wireless.

NoAck

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
If anyone is looking for a black Case-Mate hula case (currently out of stock at Motorola) I just ordered one directly from Case-Mate for $12. There was an $8 discount that was automatically applied to the shopping card. Don't know if this is some kind of special and for how long. Standard shipping was free.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Re: $140.00 off 2014 Moto X 16 & 32G Pure Edition

References to sharing, selling & trading codes have been removed. None of those actions are allowed outside of the marketplace and the marketplace does not allow trading/selling of non-physical goods, such as gift cards, promotion codes, etc.

kektex

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site

What shipping dates are you getting when you order? I want to order mine right now but on the checkout page I see this: "Availability: Backorder Dec 12, 2014"

I'm not going to be in the US after the 18th or so. I'm worried I won't get the phone in time. I contacted support and they said they can only give me an estimated ship date after I order. They charge my card as soon as I place an order and can't say for sure if they can cancel it :(

BobbyTC

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site

I received my code last night.

I noticed that when you select the phone you want that you have to select a carrier also. Are these phones tied to certain carriers? Or are they truly unlocked?

kektex

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site

I received my code last night.

I noticed that when you select the phone you want that you have to select a carrier also. Are these phones tied to certain carriers? Or are they truly unlocked?

Select the Pure edition. That one is unlocked. What carrier are you using?

raqball

Trusted Member
Oct 31, 2014
Visit site

What shipping dates are you getting when you order? I want to order mine right now but on the checkout page I see this: "Availability: Backorder Dec 12, 2014"

I'm not going to be in the US after the 18th or so. I'm worried I won't get the phone in time. I contacted support and they said they can only give me an estimated ship date after I order. They charge my card as soon as I place an order and can't say for sure if they can cancel it :(

Mine estimated delivery by December 10th.

Attachments

• Screenshot (10).png
    Screenshot (10).png
    79.2 KB · Views: 28

BobbyTC

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site

I am in and out of the US. So at times would need to use it in the Caribbean. on Claro (formerly Verizon).

Currently using Nexus4.

kektex

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site

I'm in South America and my carrier uses the same bands as AT&T , so I chose the Pure Edition.

You would have to check what frequencies Claro uses in whatever country you are in.

dsw1519

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site

I just ordered one and the estimated delivery date is 12/10 also. I am in the US.

BobbyTC

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site

2G (1900 MHz network)
3.5G (850 MHz network)
4G LTE: 1,700 MHz - 2100 MHz

Got this off their web site. What would be my best choice?

Highland Droid

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site

I have had the WORST experience with this promotion for the last 24 hours. I received my code right away, but my purchase failed over and over again until finally being processed (with no changes, mind you) several hours later.

Now this morning I'm being told that Motorola can't add a line to a Verizon account if you already have more than 5 lines active. So now I'm back to not having an order and also lost the promo code.

I passed on Verizon's BF deals to use this Motorola CM deal (specifically so I could get the 32GB MotoX) and now I'm SOL for both.

:(

edgar

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site

I have had the WORST experience with this promotion for the last 24 hours. I received my code right away, but my purchase failed over and over again until finally being processed (with no changes, mind you) several hours later.

Now this morning I'm being told that Motorola can't add a line to a Verizon account if you already have more than 5 lines active. So now I'm back to not having an order and also lost the promo code.

I passed on Verizon's BF deals to use this Motorola CM deal (specifically so I could get the 32GB MotoX) and now I'm SOL for both.

:(

Code might still work if the transaction didn't go through

Highland Droid

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
You'd think so - but according to Motorola, the transaction DID go through and the code is now used. It's the carrier activation that failed and they're pessimistic about the code becoming active again - not that it would do me any good any way. I still wouldn't be able to add a line.

James Weber

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Anyone have an extra $140 off promo code?

Just recently switched from Verizon to AT&T and need to get a new phone to replace my Verizon Moto X (1st gen.).

If anyone has 1 extra code so that I could save a little money I would really appreciate it if you could email it to me.

This is for my personal use, I will not be selling the phone or the code. All those "people" (I am being generous calling them people) that grabbed up codes just so they could sell them on Ebay and Craigslist is the reason I wasn't able to get one yesterday.

Have a great holiday and enjoy your new X's.

James

I'm thrilled to see so many willing to help others that missed the promo so they aren't forced to pay someone on Ebay. It reminds me of the old days on the TiVo forums. Thanks again for the code ETphoneHomeT. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.