Post your Samsung Fascinate Screenshots!

TripSixes

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
not sure I'd you already answered this.. but what are you using to get the preview of sms.. with the callout pointing at the sms icon... (I'm thinking you may have just got lucky with it's placement?)

via android tapatalk

I think I answered my own question.. I believe what you have setup is the "SMS Popup". a feature within launcher pro.

I found it by long pressing my sms dock icon, then selecting swipe gesture, then "show a popup", then sms popup..

now when I stay my finger in the sms icon, and swipe up on the screen, I get the sms preview popup.

sweet.

via android tapatalk

F34R

F34RTEHDR01D
Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I think I answered my own question.. I believe what you have setup is the "SMS Popup". a feature within launcher pro.

I found it by long pressing my sms dock icon, then selecting swipe gesture, then "show a popup", then sms popup..

now when I stay my finger in the sms icon, and swipe up on the screen, I get the sms preview popup.

sweet.

via android tapatalk

Remember though, it's a feature of LauncherPro Plus, and not the free version of LauncherPro.

cableguy1

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
ADW Launcher
Weather & Toggle Widget
Jorte Calendar
Juice Defender in system tray

snap20101003_190643.jpg

packerbacker

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Remember though, it's a feature of LauncherPro Plus, and not the free version of LauncherPro.
Ooh, I didn't know what was a feature of Launcher Pro Plus. Aside from the widgets you can use, are there any other features of LPP? I'm definitely thinking of buying it. Just haven't yet.

F34R

F34RTEHDR01D
Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Ooh, I didn't know what was a feature of Launcher Pro Plus. Aside from the widgets you can use, are there any other features of LPP? I'm definitely thinking of buying it. Just haven't yet.

Widgets, resizing of them, the pop-up swipe action... hmm. That's all off the top of my head.

packerbacker

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Thanks bro. I figured it had been answered before but thanks for answering me anyway. I haven't plugged in my phone in a few days (to my comp that is), but I'll be posting screen shots in here soon.

Gitykins

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
"Digital Clock Widget" and BattStatt placed on WidgetLocker lockscreen
8cPZO.png

Handcent medium widget resized to 4x1
TgPLi.png

Home screen with Fancy Widget and google search
XUhTX.png

YouTube search, SwitchPro, and Last.fm with BattStatt again at the bottom
nlRU0.png

midwestfx

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
I have always loved that pic of NFG. Never had it in HQ form though to make it a background. A+ for the NFG background. Haven't listened to them in ages.

Yeah I have to say they are probably my favorite band. If you want the pic I have as my background, I also have another HD group shot too. Just PM me and I"ll send 'em your way.

Reactions: packerbacker

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Enid