What's your favorite RSS reader? (And win a free case)

relic419

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
None of them are as elegant as NewsRoom. I used it on webOS, and I continue to use it on Android. The developer is also very good with responding to users.

etnpnys

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Web version of Google Reader. No need for anything else unless I guess you wanted to pre-sync your stuff and read it underground where you don't have reception...

zarfleen

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
google reader mobile web version... free, syncs both ways, and fast...

i'd kill for a native google reader app, but i don't think there has ever been one, on any platform (iOS, BB, WM, or android...) until then, however, the web version is just plain better than any app...

Have to agree here, the mobile web version of Google Reader is the only thing I use. I've tried just about all of the other free ones, and they either were too slow (I have a lot of feeds with lots of articles queued up to read) or did not work with a Google Apps Account.

go_storm

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I've been using News Rob ever since I got my Droid X on launch day and it has worked flawlessly for me this entire time. I actually like to use it more than my laptop's Google Reader sometimes.

legendary1022

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Newsrob is by far my favorite RSS reader. It has the most features you expect and an easy to use interface. The mobile Google reader is still very good as well. Hopefully someday we get a native Google app.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

Disgustoid

May 15, 2010
Visit site
None of them are as elegant as NewsRoom. I used it on webOS, and I continue to use it on Android. The developer is also very good with responding to users.

NewsRoom for me too. Discovered it on webOS, bought it for my EVO too.

I don't need Google Reader integration and this reader works offline which is important in my daily commute, part of which goes underground with no Sprint signal.

DoJoMo007

Nov 5, 2010
Visit site
My favorite

the one I use is BlueRSS. It's my favorite because you can click a search button and find any website that has a rss feed type in Android Central and boom you have the rss. Love this app.