Google Earth "not compatible"?

gnznroses

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Am I the only one with this issue? When I try to download Google Earth from the Play Store it "your device isn't compatible with this version". I downloaded the apk from apkmirror and after agreeing to install it, it attempted and then said simply "Not installed". I can't imagine why a new Turbo 2 would be incompatible when I had Earth on my 2-year old Droid Maxx.

Robin Hebert

Banned
Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Am I the only one with this issue? When I try to download Google Earth from the Play Store it "your device isn't compatible with this version". I downloaded the apk from apkmirror and after agreeing to install it, it attempted and then said simply "Not installed". I can't imagine why a new Turbo 2 would be incompatible when I had Earth on my 2-year old Droid Maxx.

I was able to download it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Sandman333

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: Google Earth "not compatible"?

V8 is running on my DT2. It behaves strangely, though. If I do not have Google Maps running, the GPS is crazy inaccurate. It can be up to five miles off from my actual position. As soon as I bring up Maps, it corrects itself. Weird.

gnznroses

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
hmm, any ideas why mine wouldn't work? i have high accuracy location on, and the only apps i've disabled are the verizon ones, nothing from google / no services. v7 is running fine.

it's not even a problem just from my device. if i go to the play store on my pc, when i click the Install button which i believe sends the app to your phone, it gives me a list of devices and even from there it says the turbo 2 is incompatible (it lists it as a "Motorola XT1585")

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky