Mr. Time Maker app

Ittlebit

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
Had the same issue. What I did to get it to work.

1; You need to be in the choose a watch face mode on the S2. Press and hold your S2 screen and go into the choose a watch face mode. Scroll to the Mr. Time Widget BUT DO NOT tap and expand it. Stay in choose mode.

2: Now send your watch face from the Phone App to your watch.

3: Wait about 3 seconds then tap the S2 to bring it back to normal and your Mr. Time watch face should appear.

Hope that helps. Works for me.

This works for me but in item 1 I do tap on the Mr. Watch face to bring it up. Then I get the SEND TO Watch to highlight and I tap on it.

Note 4 with Gear S2 3G

haus

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
This is awesome. I'm hoping to create one based on my blue Searacer, but I'll have to take some hi-res photos with a polarizing filter to get the background properly lit. I like their blue background but the numbers are too chunky.

haus

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else notice that the day/date complication on the Mr time maker faces doesn't update? Mine still says Nov 28 (the day I installed it).

Ittlebit

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
I just can not seem to find the mr.timemaker widget anywhere? Is it not available yet for the S2 classic?

You need to download it from the Gear App Store. It's a black clock face with a big "M" in the middle. Once you install it go into your clock faces on your watch and you should see it. Make sure you also install the Mr. Time app from the android play store.

Note 4 with Gear S2 3G

fldude99

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I've downloaded the Mr. Time widget or whatever it's called on my S2, the app on my phone (Moto X) but it doesn't allow a watchface to send to the S2. It's grayed out. When putting the M watchface on my S2 and double tap on it, the only options are "Go to Google Play store" and "Popular". Any ideas? Thanks.

Edit: I had to go into the Gear app on my phone, go to Settings>About Gear>, then allow download from unknown sources. Just in case this helps anyone else.

onlysamsung6

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
this is a great app i downloaded it but then deleted it because i did not know what to do but now that i do it is amazing and i thought the default faces had heaps of customisation options does anyone know a website where i can download plain watch faces and hands thanks and would i be able to use psd files i download of the internet thanks

jbhlaw78

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I've downloaded the Mr. Time widget or whatever it's called on my S2, the app on my phone (Moto X) but it doesn't allow a watchface to send to the S2. It's grayed out. When putting the M watchface on my S2 and double tap on it, the only options are "Go to Google Play store" and "Popular". Any ideas? Thanks.

Edit: I had to go into the Gear app on my phone, go to Settings>About Gear>, then allow download from unknown sources. Just in case this helps anyone else.

I did what you mentioned, still unable to click "Send to watch"..... WHY????

supersoulfly

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Hey is anyone interested in designing me a watch face as i dont really no how

I could put something basic together for you. Really not particularly skilled. If you got something specific in mind and an image you want me to build off of it's possible.

Here's my other faces:
https://mrtimemaker.com/users/p6ScKoAyK6?keyword=&targetDevice=

It would have to be something like those. Don't ask me to make hands... it's just a bit too much work for me to figure out.
If you're looking for something else, that's cool. You can probably find someone else to help you out.

onlysamsung6

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
I could put something basic together for you. Really not particularly skilled. If you got something specific in mind and an image you want me to build off of it's possible.

Here's my other faces:
https://mrtimemaker.com/users/p6ScKoAyK6?keyword=&targetDevice=

It would have to be something like those. Don't ask me to make hands... it's just a bit too much work for me to figure out.
If you're looking for something else, that's cool. You can probably find someone else to help you out.

Thank you so much yes i have seen your faces and really like them i really like superheros and i want something sorta simple but not so simple these 2 i use alot so if you could make something like these that would be good thanks heaps for the help

Attachments

• 1451733234152.jpg
    1451733234152.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 1451733241710.jpg
    1451733241710.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 36

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member