Good Edge cases and screen protectors??

limitbreak09

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I feel you. I'm on the same boat. I put a zagg screen protector on mine and now both cases i have end up lifting the edges. I'm going caseless for now but i think i will eventually remove it and get one that's doesn't fit so exact so I can use my cases.

Seriously I already spend like $50 worth of screen protector and they all go to waste. I got 1 coming which is a case friendly screen prot. But im really liking this no screen prot bc the glass feels good in the hand compared to the plasticky screen protectors.

-S7Edge

violetjune

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone tried the Clear Coat? My husband got one installed from a Clear Coat kiosk at the mall.. Looks awesome!

Here is a pic

b1eeb17a6e2e09e1a18679dd7f61a01d.jpg

compddd

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
The guy gave us a deal for $25 for front and back. Regular price is $25 each side. My husband is so happy with it.. No more crappy screen protector lifting up.

The S7 Edge reviews for ClearCoat on ClearCoat's own website are 1 star with the same negative feedback we've been seeing for other screen protectors. Poor fit, doesn't protect, comes off, etc

:/

JHStewart1023

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Honestly the speck cases are awesome... I love them and they make them for the s7e series. I have the clear one and no issues

Posted via the Android Central App

violetjune

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
The S7 Edge reviews for ClearCoat on ClearCoat's own website are 1 star with the same negative feedback we've been seeing for other screen protectors. Poor fit, doesn't protect, comes off, etc

:/

It's been on a full week and not lifting off at all. I will report back after a few weeks with an update.

Bryant Laney

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
I got my black seidio surface today for my edge. I'll post pictures later when I'm home with my tablet for a camera.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Got urban armor gear case.
No screen protector.
Really like the case.
Like how you don't hit the buttons on the phone too.
Military grade case. Very light & thin.
Rubber bumper on the side & the edges of the case.
Rubber protector for the camera lens too.
Couldn't imagine leaving a 3600 ah battery.
The screen is suppose to be gorilla glass 4. Ain't that suppose to be pretty strong against scratchs.