Verizon S8 / S8+ Pre-Order Discussion

kalnel#WN

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
UPS just picked mine up in West Chester, PA. No delivery date estimate, so I'm guessing Friday, since it's two-day shipping.

But, you never know. I suppose it could be tomorrow.

jaynyone

Apr 19, 2017
Visit site
And now I'm realizing that my authorization to release is not applicable to adult signature required shipments. As such, my package probably won't be delivered on Friday and I'll have to go pick it up somewhere. Awesome.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Orchid Grey S8 Plus here !!!!

Order on 04/14 around 7PM

Got charged on 04/17 around 6PM

Got email with tracking number on 04/18 around 7AM

Right now , as this moment , the phone is in my local fedex for delivery tomorrow .

I know its pain , but CS over the phone or chat are BS , I called them when my order has been cancel without reason on my 1st order on 03/29 , they just talk and let it be your problem , not their problem .

I learn next year , I will wait until 1 and half week left to release date and I will pre order , never pre order on 1st day again .

Your only option right now , wait until Friday and go to Verizon Store and get it , fast , sercue , and less pain

Sorry to hear about your problems. I preordered on the first day without any problems many times already.

In contrast i have had issues buying in stores. But of course this is Verizon... When something does go wrong, good luck getting is resolved... Regardless of in stores or online.

Dubzgb

Apr 1, 2016
Visit site
mine had a origin scan in Memphis at 1:28pm. hasn't moved since lol

Mine left Memphis at 330pm today. No idea where it's heading...I'm in Wisconsin and if I do t get it tomorrow I don't know if I can last another day!!! Reading so many good things and people loving it. I want my s8+ love

jayblazer

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm starting to doubt mine is going to arrive tomorrow. I mean yeah it might but unlike some others here I have not had good luck with fed-ex.

Halloweenoreo

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Those of you that got your phones today did you already do the submission for the VR? I did min right away but never got a confirmation email. On my phone shows status as being reviewed but if I go to Samsungs website and search it looks broken as it's not showing the status.. says New graphic goes here 4. Imei last digits that are shown match but just curious if I should have gotten an email saying it was received like others that did the 99 dollar package did.

Ken Huynh

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Finally got a charge! No tracking information but at least it is progress, right?

You will get tracking number by early in the morning ( yes , Verizon system kinda slow for update )

I saw some people got their tracking information today and VRZ using UPS instead of Fedex . And UPS serve next day air for shipment with VRZ . Its mean you will get it tomorrow ( if you lucky with pick up tonight ) , and 100% you will get it this Friday .

kimelle

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
I was charged last night and received shipping this morning with UPS, VZW says 2 day, UPS says Ground. UPS showed pick up at 6:55 PM today.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I did trade in with my iPhone 7 plus tmobile and got $15 / month for s8+ promo ( $480 value on iphone )

- I did put $300 down payment on it also , my monthly payment without trade in is $21 / months .

+ When tradein done , my monthly will be $15 , bonus I paid $21 a month . So will be 15-21 = -$6 on my bill right ?

Am I right ?
Depends.. Did you do a early upgrade? I was doing the same thing, but mine was a early upgrade so according to rep I talked to said I can not do the trade in for the promo. I'm going to call again and see if I can get a couple answers that are the same.

Ken Huynh

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone here got RED SCREEN on your device ?

I stalked around XDA and Reddit , alot of people report that issues and saw some picture they post , its was red tint screen and look nasty .