I am impressed with the LG G6

Nunya Biz1

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
Re: Are you still happy with your G6?

I am. I haven't taken a lot of photos yet but I had forgotten what it was like to have a good battery. Performance is snappy too.

deacon33

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

I went through the whole S7E > Note 7 > S7E > Note 7 > OP3 > Pixel XL > Pixel > G6 debacle. Out of all of them I'm not even tempted to switch from the G6. Samsung holds no charm for me. I picked up the S8, held it for a minute or two - wondered what the hype was all about, and happily walked out with my G6. I think this is a keeper...

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site

Absolutely happy with the G6. I wont go through every phone Ive tried over the last year but if you've heard of it Ive probably tried it. This is the only one Ive been truly happy with besides the Note 7.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site

I am so why am I ready to sell it?

Like my moto Z, I love my JBL SoundBoost but once I upgraded to the LG G6 I basically put the Z up for sale. Well for for I can't afford to keep all of them, back then I also had the OnePlus 3t which I also love.

There's something about moving on to my latest purchase or upgrade. I even posted that if I can only pick one to use for 2 years it was the OnePlus 3t.

I'm following my Pittsburgh Penguins in the playoffs, though they're getting their ***** handed to them. Last few nights watching at work I missed my moto Z/JBL SoundBoost.

I wish I can keep all of them but like is just not fair that I can only afford two phones. LOL

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site

What phone do you use then?

I'm 1.5yrs in on my Moto X Pure. This phone was great but it's a little long in the tooth. I was gonna get us both the G6 but I'm waiting on the V30.

I think lol

Posted via the Android Central App

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site

I'm 1.5yrs in on my Moto X Pure. This phone was great but it's a little long in the tooth. I was gonna get us both the G6 but I'm waiting on the V30.

I think lol

If it were g6 or v30 I'd do v30

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site

If it were g6 or v30 I'd do v30

That's what I'm thinking. I mean I like everything about the G6 but I have to see what the later half of the year has to offer.

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site

That's what I'm thinking. I mean I like everything about the G6 but I have to see what the later half of the year has to offer.

Looks like it might have an oled screen. But as you know, the G6 is pretty darn amazing.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site

Honestly though she had the G5 which was nice but had reception issues. The G6 out performs it in every way.