Verizon: Galaxy Note 8 Pre-Order Thread

jinxygrrl

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
Just rechecked my shipping status and it is sitting right next door. I could walk and pick it up. Please let Tuesday be correct.

shipping.jpg

Carlo Villa

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Here's mine
3a0ea9022d0291028825439c91e87df2.jpg

ee1502366976db673914939c6020ceb0.jpg

FriscoCharlie

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
I remain skeptical of all those who are getting it on Tuesday. Phones are never delivered that far out from release day. I'm sure it'll be held in a warehouse somewhere until the 13th or 14th.

I'm a U.S. Cellular customer and ordered Note 8 phones for my wife and I on the 25th. I ordered at a U.S. Cellular store and when I was in the store there was a Samsung factory rep in the store. He had a Note 8 and let me take a long look at it.

His comment was, "We're not saying this publicly but we are going to try and have these in your hands on September 6th."

I have, however, received no e-mail messages with tracking numbers, etc.

jb4kats

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site

And with Verizon PUBLICLY saying they ARE coming VERY EARLY, I think Tuesday is the day.
So you know this for a fact? I'm just interested to know that would explain a lot for others not just for Verizon people but it would be nice to know that at least some of them are being released and.
There have been a few that have said that they were getting them yesterday Saturday, and they even posted their scan from UPS or FedEx I'm not sure which one it was but I'm sure that had to been photoshopped because I don't think anybody has gotten one yet have they?

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm expecting mine to be delivered on Tuesday. It left Memphis this afternoon and arrived in Tampa about 20 minutes ago. It's now about an hour away. I've seen on here and a few other places that Verizon has confirmed Tuesday delivery.

I think you're going to find one of two things....either the tracking # is for a SIM card or trade-in box they sent you....OR, that the Note 8 package WILL arrive at your local FEDEX or other depot and be HELD until September 14th....I wish they were coming sooner, but I seriously doubt it....I ordered right at midnight when they went on sale and got shipping information...When FEDEX delivered it, it felt like an empty box...it WAS. It contained the mailer for my trade-in phone...in my case the S7 Edge I had to pick when I returned the Note 7.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I think you're going to find one of two things....either the tracking # is for a SIM card or trade-in box they sent you....OR, that the Note 8 package WILL arrive at your local FEDEX or other depot and be HELD until September 14th....I wish they were coming sooner, but I seriously doubt it....I ordered right at midnight when they went on sale and got shipping information...When FEDEX delivered it, it felt like an empty box...it WAS. It contained the mailer for my trade-in phone...in my case the S7 Edge I had to pick when I returned the Note 7.

I'm not trading in a device. So that can't be it. And I have preordered devices before. Never have I gotten a SIM before the phone. It comes in the same package.

jb4kats

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
I think it's possible. I preordered mine last week and it's scheduled to be here on Tuesday.

So you got a notification from whoever is delivering yours that it will be delivered on Tuesday? The reason why I'm asking is because some people on the Sprint section said they were supposed to receive theirs yesterday and showed the scanning and they're delivering all that and it looks real but I don't think it was because I haven't heard or seen anything on the Forum that anybody has received one so that's why I'm asking, just beware that you know that it's legit.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
So you got a notification from whoever is delivering yours that it will be delivered on Tuesday? The reason why I'm asking is because some people on the Sprint section said they were supposed to receive theirs yesterday and showed the scanning and they're delivering all that and it looks real but I don't think it was because I haven't heard or seen anything on the Forum that anybody has received one so that's why I'm asking, just beware that you know that it's legit.

I got this yesterday
ee871c831d0537f8c839210973366257.png

And yesterday I got a text message from Sprint that my number is in the process of being ported.

Mxh 5891

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

You couldn't be more wrong. I already got my trade in box last week. Right on my order page it says the Sim card is pre-installed on the phone. Then it has a tracking number right next to the note 8. They are coming TUESDAY SEPT. 5TH!!!!!!

Carlo Villa

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
You couldn't be more wrong. I already got my trade in box last week. Right on my order page it says the Sim card is pre-installed on the phone. Then it has a tracking number right next to the note 8. They are coming TUESDAY SEPT. 5TH!!!!!!
I also received my trade in box last week

jb4kats

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
I was only staying facts as I have a very close friend that works for one of the warehouse companies. But yes, FedEx will pickup and hold a package for any customer for future delivery. The fact that my phone has been from Pa, to Nj, and now just arrived at my local hub with delivery for 9/5, I'm willing to put money on an early delivery, aside from Verizon publicly announcing it. Typically FedEx will put the date they're told or able to deliver on, on their site. Which is why in the past there has been a difference between Verizon's projected delivery and FedEx's. Really unsure why people are doubting it lol

Just curious but how are you able to follow every city it's been through? Mine only says from Tmobile Louisville, Ky and that is where I live so I suppose since the major UPS Hub is right here it doesn't have to be shipped anywhere but to my front door but nothing is moving with tmobile. I'm not sure how all this shipping Works especially coming from FedEx or UPS they all have different shipping procedures. I'm assuming all the phones came from Korea on a UPS plane or a FedEx plane they go to the major hubs which here in Louisville it's ups is a major distribution center so a lot of stuff sits over in their warehouse no matter what you're ordering I order a lot through Amazon and I can get it the next day I actually I've gotten some on the same day so that's why I wonder why this phone is having to sit there so long and I'm assuming it's because T-Mobile has not released them yet but it looks like Verizon and Sprint have release theirs unless the date is wrong and then mine is practically at my back door and they won't release it. It's all pretty strange and we'll all get them but it would be nice if things would start moving!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bongo