Samsung freebies, which did you choose and how did you submit it?

unknownuser02

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Ordered mine yesterday, says it's being reviewed. I take it someone has to actually approve the proof of purchase. How long does this take?

Attachments

• 2953.jpg
    2953.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 19

lyingfromyou

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Got my Note 8 on launch today and submitted through the app! Surprisingly easy and approval was immediate!

I chose the memory card & charger...

Skybrok

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
My initial approval said my gift(charger/sd card) would ship by 9/25. That was on the 5th. Checked today and it got pushed back to 10/2. Sucks it got moved at all, but I guess that's proof the charger/sd card combo is the more popular.

Just checked today and I got pushed back AGAIN. Now says will ship in 6-8 weeks! Ridiculous-unless they never had supply ava, there should be no reason why we're getting pushed back. They knew they were running this promo, so you know they'd stocked way up for it-so that can't be the issue. The only reason I can see is if somehow others are taking priority over others or they're getting a ton of actual orders for them and don't want those people having to wait. I say first registered, first served-we're all most likely the ones who were from the Note 7 ordeal so you'd think they'd want to appease the loyalists first. I'm certainly NOT saying/whining poor me here...but if it is the latter, then that's b.s. Cash in hand or give what you promised to those who've been waiting nearly a year.

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
The terms and conditions say 6-8 weeks. This should come as a surprise to nobody. Sure, easy for me to say since I registered for my gear 360 on 9/5 and already have it.

If it takes beyond 8 weeks then by all means, complain away. If it comes before then consider yourself lucky.

Brew Swayne

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
Picked my phone up last night and submitted everything with no problem. Haven't received approval yet, but I'm not too worried about it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170916-181237.jpg
    Screenshot_20170916-181237.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 35

bettyn100

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
I took advantage of both. I had the preorder note 8 that I had signal issues with so I exchanged it for another on the 15th. I was able to get both the charger & card plus the 360 camera.

Lsucrazy

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
If I decide to get the note 8, it will be the camera. I already have the charger and a 256 GB card. Then again, I could always put another wireless charger somewhere.

Only thing I have against wireless charger, is just that. It's wireless, and I can't use the phone and charge at the same time.

I know that's a duh statement, but pretty much the only place I would have one, is next to the bed or in the kitchen, where I leave my phone to charge anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
accessibilitys89