Once the Note 20 Ultra arrives...what features are you looking forward to most?

lindajm22

Mar 15, 2018
Visit site
Your first Note ? You gotta be excited

Yea, to say the least! Wondering what differences there are to my S10+. I am not sure about 5G though. There doesn't seem to be much (or any?) Verizon coverage in CT. Will the phone just alert me when I am in a 5G area?

lindajm22

Mar 15, 2018
Visit site
Here's my best advice: make yourself use it. I had to consciously use it at first because I would forget to - so I pulled it out for everything - use it like a mouse. It's awesome.

Thanks for that! I plan on learning all the gestures to see which ones will be most convenient and useful.

You can use the Spen as a remote camera shutter in case you're not aware.

Thanks! Did not know this. That will be quite handy.

Deke218

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Seeing how much better a pic from my Note 8 will look on the Note 20 and trying to fill up an additional 448 GB of storage!
851f9ded52cfd78789d5eeaa4372d547.jpg

Also how much faster 5G is compared to 4G.
99a2a90d14f1d24f9eeeb8c1e2cd3e06.jpg

Last edited:

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I am looking forward to the camera the most as I take a lot of photos and videos with my gimbal.

I also never experienced anything more than 60hz on a phone screen so looking forward to that since everyone says it's the bomb. lol

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
It used to seem so rare to hear of people coming from iOS to Android, but I see it so often now. You're going to love the note ability!

Oh I know! I've owned the Note 2, Note 3, Note 5, Note 7 (twice), Note 8, Note 9, Note 10+, and now, Note 20 Ultra. I was away on iOS for almost a year and I'm looking forward to going back to Android on the Note!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yea, to say the least! Wondering what differences there are to my S10+. I am not sure about 5G though. There doesn't seem to be much (or any?) Verizon coverage in CT. Will the phone just alert me when I am in a 5G area?
It should alert you , I'm going find out when I get mine , this my first 5g phone also it's more future proofing when it becomes more main stream.

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I am looking forward to the camera the most as I take a lot of photos and videos with my gimbal.

I also never experienced anything more than 60hz on a phone screen so looking forward to that since everyone says it's the bomb. lol

Which gimbal do you use?

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I wondered about that software... Everything is optimized for iOS but they don't seem to concentrate on Android. :(

Yes - the software never officially supported the Note 10 series which bugs me. But that said, apparently it's because Samsung hasn't released an API that would allow third parties to use certain features. So, I end up using it strictly as a gimbal and using the stock camera app.

Anyway - 60fps is not supported in 1080p or 4k in the Mimo app. Also, there is a bug that I reported that reverses the channels in stereo audio.

For iOS users, stereo recording is not supported (apparently Apple hasn't released an API for people to record in stereo.

Annoying for a really good gimbal.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Not all Verizon plans include 5G

lindajm22

Mar 15, 2018
Visit site
Wow. I feel so excited for you!! I wish I had that same 1st experience again.

Thanks I can't wait to get it! It's so hard to have your case arrive way before the phone..lol. And I'll admit, I am a little intimidated by the case size. I thought my S10+ was big! I hope I can still fit the Note in my pocket when I go running. Really looking forward to using the s-pen which was the biggest draw for me from the S series.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riveretoon