Best Buy pick up

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
I ordered online w/trade in on the announcement day and picked up yesterday.

Just checking. Red flag if I'm the only one, but this sounds like SOP. I'll wait.
Gotcha .. I got mine charged on my BB card so only the difference was applied to the card..

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I got $545 for my unlocked 6P. On their website, start an order for either P7 and select trade in, then either your 6P in good condition. You should see the same trade in amount, I would assume.

Such a good deal. I'm assuming it's online only but if I ever find myself by one, I might just walk in and ask if we can do an in-person trade in for the same amount. Thanks for the response!

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Very interesting - in your case "up to 7 days" meant NOW - must be because you have a BB CC and they really like you.

Update to my previous comment ..when I looked this morning on my BB credit activity where I pay my bill my balance is as such ..net same what I saw on orders in account but posted full then credit ...

OCT 12 $978.79 type transaction sale
OCT 13 -$593.37 type transaction return

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site
Last phone I ordered from Google Store was cancelled by them - called CS and was told I can't buy things from the store and they don't know why.

Created another Google Account and ordered another phone yesterday - will see how that goes.

BB has this for me:

zxzx.jpg

The Pixel Gods are raining on my Pixel Purchasing Parade.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Last phone I ordered from Google Store was cancelled by them - called CS and was told I can't buy things from the store and they don't know why.

Created another Google Account and ordered another phone yesterday - will see how that goes.

BB has this for me:

View attachment 349373

My friend, I think you are on their official watchlist... Good luck on this order ..

jamezr

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

BB has this for me:

View attachment 349373

And you said Google didn't like me!!
Heck they won't even let you buy stuff. .....

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

The_Woo

Aug 22, 2020
Visit site

BB has this for me:

View attachment 349373

Dude! This is crazy!

I don't know anything else encouraging to say..lol... Good luck man! What a fiasco...

Sent from The Woo! using AC Forums mobile app

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site
My friend, I think you are on their official watchlist... Good luck on this order ..

It is now just plain funny - if I re-order the phone from BB it says I'll get it on 11/2

The one I ordered from Google yesterday under a new Google account still shows I'll get it 10/19 or 10/20

More than a phone - an adventure

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
How long does BB typically have these offers up for? I see they are going to offer over $500 for my 6P plus give me a $200 gift card so it's kind of a no-brainer, honestly. Just not at home for a few more days and didn't know if these types of offers typically expire quickly. Can't seem to find any info regarding that.

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site
How long does BB typically have these offers up for? I see they are going to offer over $500 for my 6P plus give me a $200 gift card so it's kind of a no-brainer, honestly. Just not at home for a few more days and didn't know if these types of offers typically expire quickly. Can't seem to find any info regarding that.

I think you'd have to check with BB for the correct answer on that. Do you have to wait until you get home to order? - it is a hellava deal.
I'm picking mine up on the 25th - P7 - 128 Snow.

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I think you'd have to check with BB for the correct answer on that. Do you have to wait until you get home to order? - it is a hellava deal.
I'm picking mine up on the 25th - P7 - 128 Snow.

I'll be back by a PC in a few hours. I can order it now but thought I saw I had to pick it up in a day but won't be able to until Thursday. Guess we'll find out.

Appreciate the response

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
They give you 5 days to pick up once it's ready for pickup notice otherwise they cancel order..but you can also before the 5 days extended pick up if you wish and need more time ..

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Intellect works