Is it stupid to carry 2 devices!?

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
only one phone for me. A while back when I was selling an older phone, just about everyone was asking me if it could have two numbers.

AndroidFanboy8

Feb 24, 2018
Visit site
Suppose that you carry an iPhone. Should you lose or misplace it - and you will - how can you immediately locate it except by using another iPhone? The same with Androids. So, if you like to use both iPhones and Androids at the same time - and we do - four phones will be the obvious minimum.
We may be fools - and we are - but we’re not fools.
Great point! Never would thought of that......makes total sense!

Sent from my SM-F721W using AC Forums mobile app

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
Suppose that you carry an iPhone. Should you lose or misplace it - and you will - how can you immediately locate it except by using another iPhone? The same with Androids. So, if you like to use both iPhones and Androids at the same time - and we do - four phones will be the obvious minimum.
We may be fools - and we are - but we’re not fools.

You can locate an iPhone by logging into "Find My" from an iPhone, Mac, or even Windows. Don't need an Android to locate your lost or stolen iPhone.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
I did it for awhile when I was younger, got annoyed with it. I still actually have 2 phone lines but one goes weeks at a time without leaving the house. There's little reason for 2 phone numbers unless one is for business.

I wouldn't call it stupid, we all have our preference, do what makes you happy.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
You can go to android.com/find and sign into your Google account from a PC and find your phone.

Samsung gas a similar site for all sammys

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

I don’t carry a PC with me when I’m out and about.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
You're not carrying your phone either if you lost it and had to find it... So what's your point?

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

That I can easily use one phone to locate a misplaced one. It takes seconds and can be done anywhere.

rvbfan

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
At least you can go to find my phone on pc or any other phone through its web browser which is cool
If I lose my phone it's in the house so I or my wife just call it. Seems it's always in the last place I look for some reason

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
If I lose my phone it's in the house so I or my wife just call it. Seems it's always in the last place I look for some reason

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
We are the fortunate ones to lose it in the house :)

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raykv23