Pixel Fold Pre order thread.

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I think that last fall the free buds with the P7/P7 Pro came first. Other years the free item (Google Nest) came after the phones return period.

It might just have to do with whether the item is already available and not being released at the same time.

Reactions: richxps

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone adding the preferred care on the fold ?
I did not...but I have not damaged a phone since the '90's...Also I have spares laying around.

I treat a phone like a precious gem the first 6 month's...The next 6 month's like a sneaker...after a year I throw it around hoping it will break so I can buy new one. :p

If any phone needed the Preferred Care tho, it is this one.(y)

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I just went and pre ordered the Obsidian Fold ,Lte watch and added the monthly Preferred care ....

Cancelled the May 10th Obsidian Fold, Wifi watch with no Preferred care.

I decided ordering early on May 10th and changing to May 16th wouldn't affect my delivery date.
Preferred Care is awesome! It's good for protection and peace of mind! Let us know how you like the watch!

Reactions: Chex313

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I just went and pre ordered the Obsidian Fold ,Lte watch and added the monthly Preferred care ....

Cancelled the May 10th Obsidian Fold, Wifi watch with no Preferred care.

I decided ordering early on May 10th and changing to May 16th wouldn't affect my delivery date.
Why did you have to cancel the original order? You can order preferred care to an existing order. If you go to order details, it gives the option to add preferred care.

f6edfe7bf6678805b85e19a5f6c84ec5.jpg

Reactions: Laura Knotek

darrinS

May 13, 2023
Visit site
Why did you have to cancel the original order? You can order preferred care to an existing order. If you go to order details, it gives the option to add preferred care.

f6edfe7bf6678805b85e19a5f6c84ec5.jpg
can you change the watch without canceling? i ordered the wifi but want to switch to the lte, if i don’t have to cancel and make a new order.

Reactions: Chex313

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
can you change the watch without canceling? i ordered the wifi but want to switch to the lte, if i don’t have to cancel and make a new order.
I couldn't figure out how to do it...I placed my new order confirmed the delivery date was the same and only then cancelled the first order. Try calling them.

I don't think there is a glut of folks who are pre ordering it.

Reactions: darrinS

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
No you can't change the watch. For that you'll have to cancel and reorder. But preferred care you can add to the existing order and don't have to cancel/reorder

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
Which way do y'all go ..monthly or 2 yr ?

The Preferred Care plans provide out-of-warranty mechanical breakdown coverage and accidental damage. There is no limit for mechanical/electrical breakdown claims after Google’s warranty expires.

The Preferred Care Monthly Coverage plan renews automatically every month up to 60 months. There is a claim limit of 2 accidental damage claims per rolling 12-month period, beginning with the date of first repair or replacement. With the Preferred Care 2-year plan, you pay once up front for 24 months of coverage. There is a claim limit of 2 accidental damage claims for the term of the plan.

Both plans can be canceled anytime. Financed phones are eligible for both plans, using the same payment method. For more details, please see the Sample Terms and Conditions.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Which way do y'all go ..monthly or 2 yr ?

The Preferred Care plans provide out-of-warranty mechanical breakdown coverage and accidental damage. There is no limit for mechanical/electrical breakdown claims after Google’s warranty expires.

The Preferred Care Monthly Coverage plan renews automatically every month up to 60 months. There is a claim limit of 2 accidental damage claims per rolling 12-month period, beginning with the date of first repair or replacement. With the Preferred Care 2-year plan, you pay once up front for 24 months of coverage. There is a claim limit of 2 accidental damage claims for the term of the plan.

Both plans can be canceled anytime. Financed phones are eligible for both plans, using the same payment method. For more details, please see the Sample Terms and Conditions.
I went monthly, very unlikely I'll have it for 2 years.