When are we going to get them? Samsung pre orders.

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
It's arrived. Phone is completely dead and ice cold lol.
12e413ada1016460b10a2ae091308dd4.jpg
Our phones are quite cold also. It snowed here last & then dropped below freezing.

I'm waiting for them to warm up before I even turn them on & charge.

chazglenn3

Trusted Member
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Got mine in today. I ordered the Titanium Orange and was pleasantly surprised to see that the titanium edges and camera trim rings have a gold tint. I thought it was titanium colored in the pictures. I like this better! I'm also much happier with the feel of the phone. I can get a good grip on the sides and it no longer feels like a wet bar of soap. I can finally go without a case with the Ultra. I was able to go without a case with my OnePlus Open because it felt good too.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
The purple looks awesome!
I'm at work on dinner break and it said slow connection on my work wifi try another network I am trying again. Last year I remember it transferred in like 20 minutes minus my pictures.

Edit: Mine finally started and was going so slow and I 1st backed up to Samsung Cloud and I always choose to transfer all but pictures and video. I like to keep certain folders the same on my new phone but all my regular pictures and video from the camera will get put on my PC tomorrow and I like to start fresh except for like 5 or 6 folders. Finally I am on 93% I wonder if cable to cable would of been faster than wifi oh well. I do know it takes time for your apps to get installed and your home screens to come back. And tonight after work I will set everything up explore the phone. Open all my apps and make sure I am logged in. But I really like the purple now it's pretty and I can wait to put in my case and check it out. I have a CD holder magnetic car dock coming Sunday. But mine says app installation completed 9 out of 9 but it just finished right as my break was over it says organizing your transferred data and that's slow. But anyway everyone enjoy there new phones! :)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord