When are we going to get them? Samsung pre orders.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Any guesses? Website currently says ship by the 29th and that would mean 31st assuming they use Fedex again and not UPS. They have not used UPS since the Note 8.

I hope get them a bit early like Monday or Thur. I might not be home Wed when it comes cause I have mom mom's celebration of life on Wed night, Tue is no go busy with church mass and burial will not be home until probably 8pm.

I have Fedex manager. I wonder this time they will let us pick them up at a fedex location since they gave us the option to opt out of sig for delivery. If so then it's a no issue I'll just pick it up at Walgreens. If they go with UPS I get all my packages automatically routed to my ups store.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Seems like those of you in the UK always get your Samsung preorder devices much sooner.

Well, looks like I'm going to need to move to the UK!
The way the next elections in both countries are looking, it may not be a bad move...

On topic and less politically, though, I've often wondered why... we do have a considerably higher population density and much MUCH smaller landmass, so I suppose it's just that. I wonder what Korean ship times look like.

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
I'm a limey ol' Brit Iam, that's for true! Gor blimey guvna and all that nonsense.
Off topic but I've traveled to different countries and territories throughout my days (military and as a civilian) but I've never been to the UK.

I'd really love to do a trip there but the next 5-7 years need to be more "family" type vacations like Disney World, cruises to Bahamas (we've already done both) etc.

Would be cool to do some genealogy research prior to going and set the areas my ancestors are from as my destination points. I guess you could say most of us were originally dirty Brits

Reactions: runfar262

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter