Just got one.

manni1to

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Sold my iPhone 7 plus for some extra cash. Picked this up for the meantime. Actually kind of like it. It seems quick and responsive and the camera is surprising !!

ebrandwein

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome aboard. Take your time getting used to both Android and the Honor 8. The iPhone is a terrific machine but you have a lot more flexibility with your new phone.

shook187

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Sold my iPhone 7 plus for some extra cash. Picked this up for the meantime. Actually kind of like it. It seems quick and responsive and the camera is surprising !!
Decisions decisions, I too have an iPhone 7 plus and an Honor 8... debating if I sould sell the iPhone or hang on to it.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Decisions decisions, I too have an iPhone 7 plus and an Honor 8... debating if I sould sell the iPhone or hang on to it.

Well the iPhone won't drop much in price over the next few months so you have time.

I am in the same boat as you BTW.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I dig it. Sell the iPhone. Can always get another.

Yeah you can do that. But keep in mind that if you are selling on eBay for example then you would be out eBay fees, PayPal fees, and shipping fees. If course, the price keeps going down too... But point being if you are 50/50, I would wait a few weeks to see what he thinks then.

anon(9918034)

May 19, 2016
Visit site
For 300 bucks this phone is a steal for sure. It's the only phone that has successfully pulled me away from my HTC 10 altogether. Hit up the XDA honor 8 thread, some pretty good themes on there. EMUI international Google plus group has a lot of great themes as well. Download EMUI theme editor and make you own if you are feeling rambunctious.

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
For 300 bucks this phone is a steal for sure. It's the only phone that has successfully pulled me away from my HTC 10 altogether. Hit up the XDA honor 8 thread, some pretty good themes on there. EMUI international Google plus group has a lot of great themes as well. Download EMUI theme editor and make you own if you are feeling rambunctious.

You're so right about the Google plus group. I came across it and had to close it because so many options! lol. I'm going to look sometime though and get some themes. So many choices is cool to have!

anon(9023234)

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
Same here, well, I bought it for my wife, but figured I should test drive the Honor 8 myself for a couple of days. Wowza, it's nice. And for the price! I have an S7 Edge on nougat, and the Honor 8 has yet to make me feel wanting to go back. Speed, camera, call and data network quality. All great.

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Just jumped on the Honor 8 on B&H Photo for $300! I kinda can't wait for it to get here.

Last edited:

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Opted for the black. I can't wait to see the light reflect in person. Kinda bought it on a whim too. Gotta notification about the price drop and decided to jump on it. I've been with LG for a few years now. Looking forward to something different.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87