"I've ordered my HTC 10!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

petvas72

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Hope you enjoy it as much as I do

I have it since yesterday and I am in love :)
The difference to the Nexus 6P is not that big, but the 10 is a more premium product. I love the design and the Sense UI. Everything works as it should. I also like the Ice View very much.

danman32

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
I ordered an unlocked gold HTC 10 third week of October and still haven't received it. Orders status says it shipped but tracking # with FedEx only shows a label was printed but FedEx never received the package. After a week of FexEx showing no package being shipped, I complained to HTC customer service. I went through two CS agents within two week span, each one being apologetic and saying they will escalate the issue and get back to me. After a week of not hearing back from the 2nd rep, tried to reply to the case but found they closed the case.
I just notified my credit card company about the issue, and I am attempting a re-order. Considering the problems Samsung has with their Galaxies, you'd think this is the time for HTC to step up and take over the market share but apparently they haven't improved CS since they first released the 10.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress