14 days up at Verizon, Keeping/Returning?

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Today marks the 14th and final day the phone can be returned if you bought it on May 5. Does anyone plan on keeping their device or does anyone plan on returning the device?

For me, I plan on keeping it. I just like the smoothness on the device too much. I put a dbrand skin on the phone and it looks nice now. I paid for mine full price so I'm not worried about selling it if I see something I want later this year. How about you guys?

Legobricke

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Keeping mine also.... Only downside is running the oldest software version out....

Get the UPDATE out, Verizon! You have it.... now push it!... Please!

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Keeping it for sure. Best phone I have owned. This phone is fantastic. It's very fast and fluid. No lag. Runs well and feels great in hand.

sunrat39

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I love the audio quality. Media on this phone is much more enjoyable because of it. I never thought it would affect me as much but it has.

Also, the yellow coloring around the edges have gone down as well as the red hue.

Just waiting for that update Verizon.....

MazoMark

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Keeping without a doubt. Best Android phone I've owned. Audio is fantastic. Perfect size and feel in hand for me. Solid construction and attention to detail.

stkorn97

May 11, 2010
Visit site
I got mine a few days after launch, no question Im keeping it as there isnt anything else out currently Id swap my old M8 for. Since the 10 is much nicer than my m8, which I loved, its a no brainer to keep the 10.

Stykthyn

Apr 28, 2016
Visit site
I'm keeping it. Sadly the only thing Samsung has that I'm intensely jealous of is the occulus. I thought it was the dumbest idea in the world but after spending 30 minutes with one I could seriously see myself burning through some free time with it. Wonder if HTC will produce a similar device.

stkorn97

May 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm keeping it. Sadly the only thing Samsung has that I'm intensely jealous of is the occulus. I thought it was the dumbest idea in the world but after spending 30 minutes with one I could seriously see myself burning through some free time with it. Wonder if HTC will produce a similar device.

The HTC Vive exists, and quite a few love it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty