14 days up at Verizon, Keeping/Returning?

manni1to

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Only have had mine for less than 24 hours but I am in love. It runs a little warm so if anything I will have to get a replacement but i believe it's going to keep me from staying on the iPhone!

Stykthyn

Apr 28, 2016
Visit site
Only have had mine for less than 24 hours but I am in love. It runs a little warm so if anything I will have to get a replacement but i believe it's going to keep me from staying on the iPhone!

There's a copper strip connecting the battery to the aluminum case. It helps regulate internal temp. It's supposed to be warm. Mine hovers around 88 but jumps to around 107 when charging or under heavy use.

jimgandhi

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Nope! The DAC on this is too damn good. Plus I have it all customized out for different sound sources. I was really impressed I was able to listen to my Sennheiser 650's on this phone. It's not a perfect phone but if you like listening to music with a decent set of headphones, look no further.

kramer5150

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
There's a copper strip connecting the battery to the aluminum case. It helps regulate internal temp. It's supposed to be warm. Mine hovers around 88 but jumps to around 107 when charging or under heavy use.

Yep... the stout aluminum chassis serves as a heat-sink to help keep internal parts cool. When it gets warm to the touch, hold it securely your hand will serve as a cooling thermal path for the heat to escape.

morjoie

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm keeping it. Sadly the only thing Samsung has that I'm intensely jealous of is the occulus. I thought it was the dumbest idea in the world but after spending 30 minutes with one I could seriously see myself burning through some free time with it. Wonder if HTC will produce a similar device.

I almost bought Samsung due to Samsung Pay, and their camera. I went with HTC due to their record on updates, the lower price, the fingerprint sensor and the collaboration with Google on software. I've been using my HTC for a week and I haven't been able to put it down! It's a pleasure to use, so fluid, so responsive. I'm so glad I got the unlocked version from HTC, instead if trying to buy it from a carrier. Definitely worth the wait, definitely a keeper!

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laogui32