htc 10 on att

victoryrules8

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
I recently purchased the new unlocked galaxy s7 US version from best buy. I'm just wondering how the htc 10 is on att. The galaxy s7 isnt all that great on the att network

Posted via the Android Central App

holz75

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I get the same signal as I did with my previous AT&T HTC phones. Were you on AT&T before, so you can compare it to previous phones?

victoryrules8

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
Yeah I've always had att I originally had an att galaxy s7 then sold it and bought the unlocked s7. And I'm.not all that impressed with it . It doesn't offer enhanced calling like my att variant did and it's always in and out of LTE and H+. I've read that the unlocked HTC 10 will work with enhanced calling and 4g services on the att network right out of the box. So I guess I'm just wondering if this is true or not.

Stevenmc8602

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I've always had att I originally had an att galaxy s7 then sold it and bought the unlocked s7. And I'm.not all that impressed with it . It doesn't offer enhanced calling like my att variant did and it's always in and out of LTE and H+. I've read that the unlocked HTC 10 will work with enhanced calling and 4g services on the att network right out of the box. So I guess I'm just wondering if this is true or not.

maybe I have it and don't know it bc I think it's just something all phones do, but what's enhanced calling? Yeah the 4g services work right out the box tho

holz75

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, it definitely does work with VoLTE right out of the box. Well, I take that back.... I've had more than one HTC 10, and one of them had to be factory reset and wiped the cache for the option to appear in the settings. I also noticed I had better luck by inserting the SIM card right away. I usually will fully set up a new phone and then insert my SIM once everything is ready, but I noticed the option didn't appear when I inserted the SIM later. It might just be a one time thing.

holz75

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
maybe I have it and don't know it bc I think it's just something all phones do, but what's enhanced calling? Yeah the 4g services work right out the box tho

Screenshot_20160727-111741.jpg

It just means that you'll be able to call over the LTE network if you're in an LTE area. When you're making a call, you can tell if you see the 4GLTE still listed on the top of the phone.

Stevenmc8602

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
View attachment 233410

It just means that you'll be able to call over the LTE network if you're in an LTE area. When you're making a call, you can tell if you see the 4GLTE still listed on the top of the phone.

oh... well yeah that works right out the box too, at least it did for me...I have read on some posts that some ppl had to do something to get it to work but it eventually worked for them as well

victoryrules8

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
Well that's good then. The enhanced calling feature allows for really clear sounding calls while on the phone with another person who has that feature as well. It's really nice

anon(9918034)

May 19, 2016
Visit site
Mine has worked just fine out of the box with att. I will go out of the main service area with my son. He has the iPhone 6sPlus. I will have 4g on my unlocked 10 while he is stuck on 3g.

victoryrules8

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
No they haven't. I've been trying to find out if it will be with no luck. My guess is is that it won't be since it's an unlocked phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timeless1