HTC10 From Tmobile

Coraya

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
So...I've been looking for a phone to replace my Note 4 as it's heading out of warranty. Something on the smaller end wouldn't be bad (I hope). This is where the HTC 10 may take the spot but I can't find the HTC 10 on T-Mobile website. Have they officially stopped selling them????? That would stink.

Thanks!

Coraya

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know that if I inquire about the device over the phone that they can mail it to me if they have any HTC 10 reserves? I want to do this using my Jump! Upgrade. My local store has nothing but new iPhones and Samsung smartphones and an LG V10 and G5. Unless I should just call around to other stores and hopefully get lucky?

idon12no

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know that if I inquire about the device over the phone that they can mail it to me if they have any HTC 10 reserves? I want to do this using my Jump! Upgrade. My local store has nothing but new iPhones and Samsung smartphones and an LG V10 and G5. Unless I should just call around to other stores and hopefully get lucky?

Can't hurt to call. T-Mobile sorry is the best, and I'm sure they'll hook you up if it's possible.

richard dillon1

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
44f39942d254ac48324fcd32ed6d417c.jpg

akin_t

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
T-mobile dropped the HTC 10 because it apparently had some issues with Wi-Fi calling out of the box.

No idea what that means because I'm on T-Mobile and bought an unlocked HTC 10 and Wi-Fi calling is working fine for me.

Although I had to follow the instructions on Reddit to get the option to come up.

Coraya

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
T-mobile dropped the HTC 10 because it apparently had some issues with Wi-Fi calling out of the box.

No idea what that means because I'm on T-Mobile and bought an unlocked HTC 10 and Wi-Fi calling is working fine for me.

Although I had to follow the instructions on Reddit to get the option to come up.

Seems like an odd reason to drop a device completely. I'm actually calling a few stores today to see if they have it. If not, I'll call the T-Mobile 800 number to Jump! Over the phone if they can mail one to me.

coronaboy10

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Good luck. I hope you find one but dont be surprised if they dont have any. I would check with HTC. Since Tmobile has stopped selling it.

Coraya

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
So I went to a T-Mobile store and they DID have a display model I was playing with. I decided I would take it but there weren't any in stock. So I called T-Mobile's 800# and they told me they don't have any in stock either. So my only option was to go with a different device. I would go through HTC but the problem with that is that I CANT use my jump upgrade. So instead I purchased a G5 and so far I'm happy with it. I needed a smaller phone. The Note 4 was getting to be a burden when having it in my pocket and usability overall. Warranty was ending and I replaced it through the warranty 3 or 4 time this year already. I hope you guys have a good experience with your HTC 10. Maybe one day I'll be able to get my hands on it.

idon12no

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
So I went to a T-Mobile store and they DID have a display model I was playing with. I decided I would take it but there weren't any in stock. So I called T-Mobile's 800# and they told me they don't have any in stock either. So my only option was to go with a different device. I would go through HTC but the problem with that is that I CANT use my jump upgrade. So instead I purchased a G5 and so far I'm happy with it. I needed a smaller phone. The Note 4 was getting to be a burden when having it in my pocket and usability overall. Warranty was ending and I replaced it through the warranty 3 or 4 time this year already. I hope you guys have a good experience with your HTC 10. Maybe one day I'll be able to get my hands on it.

My wife got a G5 and loves it. I compare it with my 10 all the time, and if someone said the G5 was a better phone, I wouldn't argue. Build is not as good, but the cameras are arguably better, and there's enough goodness in both phones to make a case on which one is better.