Stuck at cyangen start up...

bdpyo

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
Like the tittle says just shows me the Droid on a skateboard with an animated lighting bolt looking thing spinning around him.

I downloaded it from rom manager, the phone does nothing...any help?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

bdpyo

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
I did do that, and it just leaves me stuck on that start up screen. :/

I can toto recovery mode by removing the battery, and that's where I get lost...

bdpyo

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
No I didn't do that. I got it from rom manager and it rebooted on its on and started the process and then continued to stay at the start up screen.

tpbklake

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
No I didn't do that. I got it from rom manager and it rebooted on its on and started the process and then continued to stay at the start up screen.

Download CM 6.1.1 again without using ROM Manager; download it to your PC and then copy it to your SD card.

Disconnect the USB cable and then reboot your phone into ClockworkMod and then select "Install zip from sdcard" -> "choose zip from sdcard" and then pick the ROM file.

Reactions: bdpyo

bdpyo

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
Gonna try that here after lunch

And excuse me for my ignorance but thanks for your help! Hopefully that'll work. :)

bdpyo

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
Ok I got it, only one problem..where the heck did my similar card contacts go??!!

Sent from my Liberty using Tapatalk

ls377

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Ok I got it, only one problem..where the heck did my similar card contacts go??!!

I've heard that cyanogenmod doesn't play well with sim contacts (I don't use them so I'm not sure...also assuming that's what you meant). You can reload your backup (if you have one) and sync them with gmail and it will sync with cyanogenmod.

Reactions: bdpyo

bdpyo

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
I also have a stock captivate maybe I can sync them with that somehow.

I appreciate ur help!!