Questions for Desire owners

ZeroRilix

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
These questions are for owners of the Desire who have 2.2 on their phone, officially or via rooting with a 2.2 ROM. I am looking to get a Desire later this year from CellularSouth. It will be my first smartphone, and I love the design and the HTC Sense UI. C-South has said via their Facebook a couple days ago that their Desire's will get Froyo in Q1 2011. The amount of RAM available to you when you first get the phone doesn't impress me, I know Froyo would ease that. I need to know what type of apps would still need to be installed to the phone? I would be getting a decent amount of games and also need to know if all games could be installed and run from the SD card? Everything about this device I like, but the only thing keeping me thinking about the Samsung Showcase is the internal storage. I'd rather have this one cause, I love everything about it, it will be updated to Froyo before the Showcase, and it's cheaper to boot! I want to thank everyone in advance for at least taking the time to read this post. Thanks are also in order for anyone who can answer these questions and any others I may have about this device. You all "try" to have a great day!

Spudski

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Lots of apps can be put onto the card, and most games too. Over time, devs will enable app2sd for their apps that don't, so memory problems will gradually improve.

Reactions: ZeroRilix

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa