Daughters Eris

inaflash45

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
:(:( I bought my daughter an eris for christmas and she loves it. Problem is she dropped it yesterday on the carpet and it completely shut down. Wont turn back on or anything? Is this phone that fragile? There isnt a mark on it.

pbrennan42

Dec 17, 2009
www.philipbrennan.net
I do hope you paid out for insurance on that phone. Looks like you may have to make a claim.

Although if it borks at such a simple drop maybe you will be able to get it replaced under warranty as all phone designs are tested to destruction during development and a phone should not break through such a simple drop.

Looks like you got a weak one that slipped through quality control. I would try getting a replacement through warranty first before using a phone insurance claim.

That's just my two pennies worth, and I am working under EU consumer law, which may well be totally different in the States.

Phil.

tada1096

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
is there isnt a mark on it bring it back to verizon and get a new one. just tell them it all of the sudden wont work. do it before your 30 days so it is replaced with a new one not a refurbished one

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo