[ROM] 11/24 - SenselessROM 2.9.5 -GB 2.3.4 - Wow! Just Wow!

scrosler

ROM Developer
Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Re: [ROM] 10/19 - SenselessROM 2.7 -GB 2.3.4 - Un-Beat-able!

SenselessROM 2.7 is now out!

Version 2.7 - 10/19/2011
  • Removed: Beats Audio - Now In ROM Updater (Disables CRT and Hostspot)
  • Added: Hacked Sprint Hotspot
  • Added: CRT Animations in ROM Updater

Senseless_2.5.png

Please Hit Thanks if you like this ROM. Hit the Donate button to show how much you like it :D

Reactions: turbocharger

turbocharger

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site

Maybe I didn?t search enough in this forum or Themes and Apps thread at xda forum but is there red theme available for this rom? I mean all red color like menu selection. Before I apply battery stock red overscroll, menu selection is yellow, and now it?s green selection with red overscroll which is ugly for me. I see few red themes available for Sense-based Rom but don?t see senseless rom. Maybe I?m blind. It is possible to apply Sense-based red theme to this rom? Will this red theme, [THEME] ▄ █ ▄ RED VENOM v3.0 ▄ █ ▄ 8/28/2011 FOR [SHOOTER|SYNERGY|VIPER] [ZEUS MOD] - xda-developers, works on this rom? Thanks.

theotherlinh

Apr 21, 2011
theotherlinh.com

there used to be a "known issues" list, and one of them of unlock to see caller ID. Is this still an issue? I'm tempted to just starting using this because I don't really see a pure AOSP and totally sense free stable ROM anytime soon =/

newboyx

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
there used to be a "known issues" list, and one of them of unlock to see caller ID. Is this still an issue? I'm tempted to just starting using this because I don't really see a pure AOSP and totally sense free stable ROM anytime soon =/
Yes, it's still there. Basically you have to swipe 2x to answer a call. Once to see caller id second time to answer.

kishanthj

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site

I flashed this Rom, and reboted my phone, but for some reason it is stuck in the "htc" screen in Loop.

What can I do??

I wiped the entire phone before the install, erased all cashe and still nothing.

Please help.

Last edited:

newboyx

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I flashed this Rom, and reboted my phone, but for some reason it is stuck in the "htc" screen in Loop.

What can I do??

I wiped the entire phone before the install, erased all cashe and still nothing.

Please help.

Redownload the ROM, you may have a corrupt download. Wipe everything, and flash again.

kishanthj

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site

Redownload the ROM, you may have a corrupt download. Wipe everything, and flash again.

Tried that and still the same issue. Im desperate. I havent had a useable phone for the last 6 hours.

What can I do, or what is a real stable ROM that I can flash????

kishanthj

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site

for some reason, there are only a few roms that I can flash. Kingcobra and LeeDroid.

I dont know why, only those two roms work on my HTC evo3D.

Can someone tell me why????

CarrieK

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site

for some reason, there are only a few roms that I can flash. Kingcobra and LeeDroid.

I dont know why, only those two roms work on my HTC evo3D.

Can someone tell me why????

Yes, because you have a GSM phone and are attempting to flash CDMA ROMs.

tommymsw

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site

Hey Scott... I use your CleanRom now on my phone, but I don't use Sense at all. I use another launcher program. Should I switch to this Rom "senseless"? Or do you feel that CleanRom is better overall?

tommymsw

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site

I'd say CleanRom simply because without sense, without the sense lockscreen, you have to unlock your phone to answer calls and see who's calling.

Well I would for sure get a 3rd party lock screen program. The problem is that I don't use any of the Sense stuff. I use another launcher, weather and widgets. My concerns are:

1. Is all of the Sense stuff that I don't use bogging down my system, would I get better performance removing it if I am not using it anyway?

2. Or is CleamRom a much better Rom and even with all of the Sense stuff on it, my phone will be faster and cooler?

Like, is Senseless the exact same Rom as CleanRom just minus the Sense? Or is CleanRom a much better Rom overall.

I would just put Senseless on and try it out... but I am not looking forward to a full wipe again just to change my mind in a few days. Loading all my apps and settings at this point is a pain! lol

newboyx

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site

Both ROMs are built on the same base. Senseless has had all of the sense stuff removed that is safe to remove. You could try it by only wiping both caches. There are parts of sense that are to baked into the shipping ROM to remove without adverse effects. It definitely is lighter than CleanROM. Luckily the hardware can handle all extra baggage without skipping a beat.

Reactions: tommymsw

scrosler

ROM Developer
Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Re: [ROM] 11/22 - SenselessROM 2.9 -GB 2.3.4 - Unreal!

Version 2.9 - 11/21/2011
  • Added to SD Card: Sprint TV 4.3.4.7-154999 (WiFi Capable!)
  • Added to SD Card: Sprint Zone 2.5.11 (For those that need *2 calling)
  • Changed: HTC Amaze Camera
  • Updated: Market 3.3.21
  • Updated: WiFi Tether 3.1 Pre 102
  • Updated: ES File Explorer 1.6.0.8
  • Updated: Gogle Maps 5.12.0
  • Updated: You Tube 2.3.4
  • Updated: Adobe Flash 11.1.102.59
  • Updated: Superuser 3.0.7
  • Updated: Ad blocking Host file
  • Removed: Calibrate - Couldnt stand to see the icon in the app drawer!

Senseless2.9.png

You know the drill! Hit Thanks if you like the ROM and hit Donate if you really like it :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevenharvi