What paid apps have you bought?

tdesai4

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
saw this discussion on another android site and though it would be interesting to find out what app fellow Evo 3D owners have purchased...

As for me, Smart Keyboard, Power AMP, Paper Camera

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
None! I have not had a reason to buy any yet. I just wait for them to become free on Amazon! (SwiftKey X, Office pro and so on...)

I just cant buy some types of apps. I wont lie I have thought about getting a few. Just cant push my self to spend over $.99 on an app yet.

With that being said I have like 48 free apps from the market! You can always find something it seems.

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
Visidon AppLock Plus
Game Loft Games
Lookout Security & Antivirus
Aquarium Donation L. Wallpaper
...etc. Like cgardner stated, I have found a lot of free apps or FAoD that meet my needs.

CMILD561

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
curious as to why you bought the antivirus? not harasssing you, but as ive been told, this is a phone not windows so as long as you are downloading apps from the marketpace you have nothing to worry about? if you are using third party private apps then you might run a little more of a risk but still its pretty safe. correct me if im wrong

CarrieK

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Lookout does more than just scan for viruses, although I can tell you that I like that feature as well because some bad apps do make it to the Market. Not too long ago they had to pull several. Lookout also has phone security features that allow you to disable your phone remotely if it is stolen and can also locate it for you. There was a news story where a woman's stolen car was recovered because she was able to find it based on her phone's location.

As for other apps I've purchased, they are SwiftKey X kb, EasyTether (before I was rooted), Root Explorer, and Titanium Backup. I lucked up and got Office Suite Pro for free.

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
curious as to why you bought the antivirus? not harasssing you, but as ive been told, this is a phone not windows so as long as you are downloading apps from the marketpace you have nothing to worry about? if you are using third party private apps then you might run a little more of a risk but still its pretty safe. correct me if im wrong

It came with it.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
Lookout does more than just scan for viruses, although I can tell you that I like that feature as well because some bad apps do make it to the Market. Not too long ago they had to pull several. Lookout also has phone security features that allow you to disable your phone remotely if it is stolen and can also locate it for you. There was a news story where a woman's stolen car was recovered because she was able to find it based on her phone's location.

Exactly what convinced me to get it. It do what it do baby! ;-)

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

VickMackey#AC

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
DoggCatcher. Best $7 I've spent on the market. I'm a podcast junkie who happens to commute 45 mins each way to and from an office job. Nuff said.

irayge

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
a lot of games: madden, carcassonne, 9mm HD, Hockey Nation 2010, Minecraft pocket edition, pro evolution soccer 2011, tna wrestling, x plane 9, game Dev story, grand prix story, order & chaos online, pocket league story, the sims 3, worms, and almost every single game loft game

a few normal apps: electrum drum machine, think free office (came with my old epic and I got use to it), spark 360, sketchbook mobile, WTF Podcast 2011 premium app

Billing to my sprint bill has made me buy a lot more than I ever would have...

.jpg

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Ti backup and boot manager. This flash junkie wears those apps OUT! Everything else I need can be found for free.

I've "bought" dozens of free apps of the day from Amazon, but mainly just in case they might be useful one day. I think the only one of those I actually use is Tune In Radio pro.

Getjar has some nice paid apps for free. I've gotten Beautiful Widgets and a few others from there.

If I wanted to pay for all my apps, I'd have gotten an iPhone : p

Tapa tapa tapa from my Warm 3D

Last edited: