Internet doesn't seem to be working right...

SipperPhoto

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone,

It seems the past week or so, unless I am connected to Wi-Fi, any internet based functions on my phone do not seem to be working.

I'm also using Enhanced Email, and I'm not getting any push notifications of new emails. If I manually refresh my email, everything is there... but not by itself. This seems to have started about a week or so ago as well.

Any ideas? I've rebooted the phone a couple times, and no difference.

Thanks

Wiley_11

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Try an app like "Signal Status". It will give you signal strength for EVDO/Data & CDMA/Voice in -dBm's. The lower the -dBm's number the better. There's a good chance it's not your phone but Sprints upgrading to Network Vision. Last night our 2 Sprint phones had -120 dbm for a couple hours, which is *zero* signal. Ideally you want -70 to -80 dBm.

SipperPhoto

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Signal seems fine in my area. I can get/send calls and texts no problem. Looks like I might need to drop into Sprint and smack them around a bit.

SipperPhoto

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Thanks! I posted on the Sprint Community boards... for whatever reason, the network on my phone was switched off. I turned it back on, updated my Profile and I'm back in business!