Telenav and Flash Player won't download

smgoma

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Keep getting a "941" can't download error when trying to update Telenav and Flash on stock EVO 3D. Any thoughts?

weston87

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I think it has to do with the new version of Google play 3.5.15 I think. I don't if you can delete that version and go to the previous one or not.

Sent from my Evo 3d using Tapatalk!

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
It is a Google play issue. I have yet to see the error my self but I was reading about it this AM. Maybe give it some time. Other wise like the user before me you can revert back to the old Market.

Google

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I got this yesterday trying to update Maps, it got stuck in "Starting download". I then went to the Google Play website and had to "install" Maps to get the update. In the end, I got the latest version.

smgoma

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Saw elsewhere that clearing the data and cache of the Google Play application solves this. I did that, but the two applications in question did not show up in My Apps on the phone. I also installed them from the web with no problems.

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
when your at my apps and it says installed at the top swipe to the left and it show all your apps that you have installed

Saw elsewhere that clearing the data and cache of the Google Play application solves this. I did that, but the two applications in question did not show up in My Apps on the phone. I also installed them from the web with no problems.