EVO 3D Facebook

Vladabeast

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else getting this Facebook Authentication Failed message? It's super annoying and it happens at least twice a day. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and clearing facebook force close. Everything can anyone help?

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Not getting any message but these days I have to go into the app itself to see if I have any notifications, messages, etc. on my Facebook.

jaylawrence

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
yea I got the same message.....

---------- Post Merged at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:13 PM ----------

The facebook app seems to never work on our phones no matter how many times they update the app

jaylawrence

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
facebook ap has never worked on my phone...no matter how many times they update it..not sure what be going on. I never get conistent notifications

sheriffbob

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
I am getting a few weird things: 1)4g scans but will not connect then turns off. 2)facebook is not working properly error messages followed by a series of auto reboots. The phone reboots over and over until it stop on it's own and works fine again, minus the 4g.

Vladabeast

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Whoa I don't know what to tell you about that. But they are nearing a release of the native android app which I'm pretty sure will work great across all devices

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez