The Official "I Pre-Ordered My Evo 3D" thread!

Robb12

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
So I'm on vacation and wont be returning home until the 26th of June. I pre-ordered the phone a while back from a local sprint store, and I'm a premier member. Can I order the phone on the 21st and have it arrive at the house I'm staying at on vacation?

funeralplanner

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
So I'm on vacation and wont be returning home until the 26th of June. I pre-ordered the phone a while back from a local sprint store, and I'm a premier member. Can I order the phone on the 21st and have it arrive at the house I'm staying at on vacation?

I am in the same boat as you. I called cs last night and they said you can have it shipped anywhere you like. Might be better off calling up cs to place the order tho.

evo4gMN

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
I got this from the premium forums....

Deborrah2
18 posts since
Mar 24, 2011
Currently Being Moderated
541. Jun 20, 2011 9:46 PM (in response to JETER2711)
Premier Customers Can Buy The Evo 3D on June 21st
So, here's my plan on the Evo 3D FTB. The link to the online shop is going to be tested around midnight eastern. Once the systems people determine the link is working -- and once it updates all servers -- they will send the link to me. If all goes well, it's possible I could have it by as early as midnight central time that I could post it here on the Community. My thought is the earlier we get started submitting orders, the closer we are to the front of the line for order processing/shipping tomorrow..

I know some of you probably have early mornings -- like me -- and will be unhappy if you stay up to midnight central and then find that there was an issue with the link that prevented me from posting it right away. So, if you choose to stay up, please don't beat me up if I can't get the link to work by then But, this thread has grown near and dear to my heart, so I thought I would at least give you a heads up that I may be posting the link sooner than 8 a.m. If I can't post by 12:30 a.m. central, I'll post a note with the status update.

Reactions: yourfriendmat

ksumanth

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I had one question, when i check my order status ( I know I know it will take 24hrs but i could not resist)

it says

'Status: The order has been submitted and requires manual processing. If there is an issue processing the order we will contact you.'

is this normal? I mean the manual processing part.

kotoku

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Got my order in!

214.07..:)

Can't wait to get my hands on this phone, though I am a little bummed I haven't been able to find a Zagg Invisible Shield for it yet! :(

I might still have to go by the Sprint store to look for some cases, I wasn't really satisfied with the Amazon selection (no otterbox or zagg, the only two I really buy).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
g1303bk