Sprint just went down

franky_402

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
looks like sprint just went down for maintenance, must be about the evo 3d ordering hopefully.

I just got off the phone with sprint after three hours about getting my elgibility moved up, after talking to an account manager he said there was nothing he could do to move me up so i could order at midnight tonight. I would have been elgible on july 1st if not for the program change. Really bummed out, thinking about ordering it at full price and then taking it back in hopes of moving my upgrade up.. Any one got any suggestions!

franky_402

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
im really hoping that when the site comes back they arent out of stock, you would think sprint would have requested production be ramped up considering how fast the original evo sold out and this phone has had more buzz imo.

GreenToxon

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I was able to get into the upgrade process thing by going to the link, and then clicking the "Leave Beta Store" page, it doesn't work on Google Chrome though, Try It!

franky_402

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
what link, can you send me the link, i cant access sprint at all, it keeps me logged in and when i go to the old store i dont see the evo 3d listed at all??

franky_402

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
i cant catch a break, its telling me my account is past due when i just made a payment earlier when i talked to sprint on the phone, stupid site being down!!