The HTC Evo 3D has arrived!

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Well while at work today finishing up my work in the lab, we had a pallet of new product and supplies dropped off. As I was unloading, I noticed a box with a street date of 6-24-11 on it. Well I dropped what I was doing and behold, we have officially received the HTC Evo 3D. I immediately called our Rep and asked if we could open one and use it as our live demo, unfortunately that was a no, that he will be bringing one on the release day or the day after.

The time is near my friends. I'm sure alot of you with ordering yours today.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

taynxtlvl

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Well while at work today finishing up my work in the lab, we had a pallet of new product and supplies dropped off. As I was unloading, I noticed a box with a street date of 6-24-11 on it. Well I dropped what I was doing and behold, we have officially received the HTC Evo 3D. I immediately called our Rep and asked if we could open one and use it as our live demo, unfortunately that was a no, that he will be bringing one on the release day or the day after.

The time is near my friends. I'm sure alot of you with ordering yours today.

Nice!!! I work part time at UPS in addition to my full time desk job. And I'll be on the lookout out for the 6-24 streetdates coming through the next couple of days. You can always tell the big releases you should have seen the Harry potter books when they release.

w0rryw0rt

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Nice!!! I work part time at UPS in addition to my full time desk job. And I'll be on the lookout out for the 6-24 streetdates coming through the next couple of days. You can always tell the big releases you should have seen the Harry potter books when they release.

Can you please tell UPS to go pick up the one I ordered last night. It's awaiting pick-up at the warehouse. Thanks. :)

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Couldn't resist against atleast taking it out of the box :)

IMG_20110621_164628.jpg

yibrushn

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
from the official sprint forum
"I just checked and learned that early afternoon the warehouse was processing incoming inventory, which results in a brief period of time where customers got a "backorder" message. however, orders are processing and we are NOT in a 'backorder' status at this time. Thanks!"

Reactions: guitardoc64

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
So I was so very tempted to just pop the battery in and give it a spin, wipe it and seal it back up, BUT my manager seen it out, took it and rest of the stock and locked it in their office. So so disappointed haha so close but yet so far away now.