3D (&2D) Pictures & Videos Taken With Evo 3D

Gstringbass

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
So I was at the local pool and came across these characters. The photo has some really great depth that really shows how well 3D photography is. Let me know what you think! :cool:

IMAG0016.mpo

P.S. We should put some pressure on flickr to allow people to upload 3D content. I don't think it's just a fad like many believe.

Last edited:

bughill99

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
So I was at the local pool and came across these characters. The photo has some really great depth that really shows how well 3D photography is. Let me know what you think! :cool:

IMAG0016.mpo

P.S. We should put some pressure on flickr to allow people to upload 3D content. I don't think it's just a fad like many believe.
Very cool, gstring!

creektrack

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
So probably a silly question, but I'm trying to email some 3D pics to my brother with an Evo 3D. I'm sharing the pic using Gmail, I get prompted whether to share in 2D or 3D and choose 3D, and send them. In Gmail, we choose to preview them in Gallery, but they only show up in 2D. Same thing when he sends them to me. Are we missing something silly here?

Thanks!
Try saving the pic file, then opening it...it may just give you the 2D shortcut since you are doing a preview...

SoCalMario

May 14, 2010
Visit site
man, I wish all your pictures were direct downloads. My computer at work blocks mediashare or dowloading sites and inside the cinderblock building I get NO signal on my phone. I'm really interested in seeing some of your pictures.:'(

mykrlz182

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Here you go guys. My wife and I've played with the 3d a lot, but here's a couple great top down shots of my wife (ie boobs, but sorry, they're clothed).

Pic1
Pic2

(megashares will show you a 2d version of it before you download)

Now we're talking Lol! :)

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Here you go guys. My wife and I've played with the 3d a lot, but here's a couple great top down shots of my wife (ie boobs, but sorry, they're clothed).

Pic1
Pic2

WITH all due respect,,,,,,very very nice pics

EVO - LUTION 3D

imex99

May 16, 2010
Visit site

Pic1
Pic2

Great pics, more of wife please.... Lol

Sent from my EVO 3D via Tapatalk

mgould6181

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site

Pic1
Pic2

For some reason I can't download these. Anyone else getting trouble from this site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biggles