Music App Problem?

GreenToxon

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Well when I play music on my phone and rotate it landscape mode it sometimes freezes. And it almost always happens when I'm playing music, rotate it to landscape mode, then lock the phone. And try to unlock it freezes and the phone restarts.
Is anyone else having problem?

Chuckles 135

May 19, 2011
Visit site
I actually had a similar problem. When I plugged my phone in to charge while also playing music using the stock MP3 app through my car radio. It would freak out and start sounding like a record skipping really bad. Then it would freeze up for a second before working ok again.

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
I actually had a similar problem. When I plugged my phone in to charge while also playing music using the stock MP3 app through my car radio. It would freak out and start sounding like a record skipping really bad. Then it would freeze up for a second before working ok again.

That is what I experience, but it was a wall charger. It only happened once though.

rough1200

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Happened To me as well, I plug in headphones and it starts skipping and then skips to next track 15 seconds into song. All started with the update they pushed OTA. Any ideas on how to fix it?

anoiel1220

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
i tried to get mine to replicate this, couldnt make it happen. i actually have been using the music app alot on this and it has never frozen my phone

fatm1ke

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Happened To me as well, I plug in headphones and it starts skipping and then skips to next track 15 seconds into song. All started with the update they pushed OTA. Any ideas on how to fix it?

Same issue, phone will freak out and start skipping through a bunch of different mp3's really fast, call the last person on my call log, attempt to do a voice dial...freeze..all kinds of issues when I try to listen to mp3's in my car. I hope there's a fix soon.

sohungry

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Same issue, phone will freak out and start skipping through a bunch of different mp3's really fast, call the last person on my call log, attempt to do a voice dial...freeze..all kinds of issues when I try to listen to mp3's in my car. I hope there's a fix soon.
The exact same thing happened on my phone today. Skipping music, last person on call log, and attempt to voice dial. It's good to know I'm not the only one this is happening to. But I'd rather it be fixed, lol

Jo_795

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Mine does the same, where it randomly starts skipping music sometimes I had to restart my phone to fix it but it will do it again. I started using winamp and have not have a issue with my music...

CarrieK

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm, used the stock music app with no problems until a few days ago when I flashed the Beats audio modded HTC music player. Haven't had any problems with it either. I listen to music on my phone constantly.

tnadawg89

May 4, 2010
Visit site
Mine has done it with the stock ROM and cleanrom 2.5 with the beats mod...so I don't know what the hell is up with it.

Sent from my 3VO using Tapatalk

the2ndflood

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Well when I play music on my phone and rotate it landscape mode it sometimes freezes. And it almost always happens when I'm playing music, rotate it to landscape mode, then lock the phone. And try to unlock it freezes and the phone restarts.
Is anyone else having problem?

Have you installed any new apps recently? Maybe an app that has different components running in the background? I have had problems with apps that I have downloaded, messing with other apps and functions of the phone. I'm still new to the AndroidOS, so I am just going off what has happen to me. Maybe a newly installed app is messing with the music player.

Posted From My Sprint EVO3D Using Tapatalk -

radiation0512

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Experienced this problem today...I was plugging in my phone to my radio outside and looked down and it was calling the latest person in my call log. Rooted running cleanrom 2.5

Sent from my hacked up 3VO!

naumdogg

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
From what I have learned is it is dependant on a finnicky 3.5 mm headset jack. When plugged into an external source, headset, auxiliary. It switches between a regular headset and a microphone headset. The only way I was able to solve it is to download headset blocker from the market. Have had no issues since.

MonumentSquare

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
For the moment, it seems as though i have relieved the problems. I uninstalled noled, that equalizer app that everyone uses, i dont even remember what it was called anymore, i also stopped using iphone headphones when running. and running is when i was experiencing these issue. But now, im just using earbuds that dont have a remote or anything. Somewhere amongst those changes the fix lies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch