Is it Sad That I Dreamt About the LTEVO?

Duffin

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Last night I had a dream about the EVO 4G LTE. I was in a T-Mobile store and one of the clerks was trying to sell me on a G1, of all things. Then, all of a sudden, they all surrounded me, trying to shove G1s at me. Then, a Sprint clerk burst in through the door and pulled me out. He was holding the LTEVO out and it was like a cross to vampires for the TMo guys because they were backing up with their hands over their faces. Once we were outside, the clerk gave me the EVO and said something like, "Keep this with you always. It will protect you." and then I woke up.

I am pretty sure I've never dreamt about a phone before, haha.

Reactions: Krasin

houstonwino

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
You still have dreams? Mine have been shattered, along with all of my hopes, by my lack of a tracking number. Oh Sprint, why hast thou forsaken me?

Duffin

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
You still have dreams? Mine have been shattered, along with all of my hopes, by my lack of a tracking number. Oh Sprint, why hast thou forsaken me?

Alas, I have a Sprint guy who told me he'd put one aside for me to pick up on Friday when I sign up with them. My dreams are still going strong.

houstonwino

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Alas, I have a Sprint guy who told me he'd put one aside for me to pick up on Friday when I sign up with them. My dreams are still going strong.

I think I can speak for the entire group when I say, we hate you...and can we play just one game of Temple Run on your phone when you get? Just one? Please?

Duffin

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
I think I can speak for the entire group when I say, we hate you...and can we play just one game of Temple Run on your phone when you get? Just one? Please?

Don't hate me, it will be all right. It's still very possible I may not get it, even. I mean, the guy could forget and I also heard a rumor from them that they may not get very many in on launch day, which worries me.

Y2Dre

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Last night I had a dream about the EVO 4G LTE. I was in a T-Mobile store and one of the clerks was trying to sell me on a G1, of all things. Then, all of a sudden, they all surrounded me, trying to shove G1s at me. Then, a Sprint clerk burst in through the door and pulled me out. He was holding the LTEVO out and it was like a cross to vampires for the TMo guys because they were backing up with their hands over their faces. Once we were outside, the clerk gave me the EVO and said something like, "Keep this with you always. It will protect you." and then I woke up.

I am pretty sure I've never dreamt about a phone before, haha.

You know the rules. Post pics or that dream never happened. ;)

houstonwino

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Don't hate me, it will be all right. It's still very possible I may not get it, even. I mean, the guy could forget and I also heard a rumor from them that they may not get very many in on launch day, which worries me.

Just joking about the hate, and yeah, I think we're all a little anxious no matter which order method we chose to use. Sprint has done a very poor job of communicating, which may or may not translate into any of us getting our phones when expected. The fact that many of us paid full price in advance, knowing full well we could wait and save money, probably causes us to feel entitled to a) get it first, and b) better customer service/communication that we've gotten.

As has been pointed out a few times, we'll all eventually get our shiny new EVO's and everything will be right with the world. We'll once again be the envy of all of our friends, our teeth will be a little whiter, our hair thicker and shinier, and we will be tripping over the women who can't resist throwing themselves at our feet. But like the old t-shirt with the two vultures sitting on a limb said, "Patience hell, I'm gonna kill something!" I hate waiting! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty