Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dtreo
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Is it Sad That I Dreamt About the LTEVO?

Last night I had a dream about the EVO 4G LTE. I was in a T-Mobile store and one of the clerks was trying to sell me on a G1, of all things. Then, all of a sudden, they all surrounded me, trying to shove G1s at me. Then, a Sprint clerk burst in through the door and pulled me out. He was holding the LTEVO out and it was like a cross to vampires for the TMo guys because they were backing up with their hands over their faces. Once we were outside, the clerk gave me the EVO and said something like, "Keep this with you always. It will protect you." and then I woke up.

I am pretty sure I've never dreamt about a phone before, haha.
    Thanked by:
    Krasin 

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    ROM
    Synergy RC1

Lmmfao! Super funny!

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

Yes very sad. Sadly because at least you got to see that "shiny new phone" and none of us did. :-P

Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    ROM
    Dev Alliance Sense 5.0

haha someone had been thinking about the phone a little too much

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: Is it Sad That I Dreamt About the LTEVO?

You still have dreams? Mine have been shattered, along with all of my hopes, by my lack of a tracking number. Oh Sprint, why hast thou forsaken me?
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by houstonwino View Post
    You still have dreams? Mine have been shattered, along with all of my hopes, by my lack of a tracking number. Oh Sprint, why hast thou forsaken me?
    Alas, I have a Sprint guy who told me he'd put one aside for me to pick up on Friday when I sign up with them. My dreams are still going strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Duffin View Post
    Alas, I have a Sprint guy who told me he'd put one aside for me to pick up on Friday when I sign up with them. My dreams are still going strong.
    I think I can speak for the entire group when I say, we hate you...and can we play just one game of Temple Run on your phone when you get? Just one? Please?
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Quote Originally Posted by houstonwino View Post
    I think I can speak for the entire group when I say, we hate you...and can we play just one game of Temple Run on your phone when you get? Just one? Please?
    Don't hate me, it will be all right. It's still very possible I may not get it, even. I mean, the guy could forget and I also heard a rumor from them that they may not get very many in on launch day, which worries me.

Global Posts
    101 Global Posts

Last night I had a dream about the EVO 4G LTE. I was in a T-Mobile store and one of the clerks was trying to sell me on a G1, of all things. Then, all of a sudden, they all surrounded me, trying to shove G1s at me. Then, a Sprint clerk burst in through the door and pulled me out. He was holding the LTEVO out and it was like a cross to vampires for the TMo guys because they were backing up with their hands over their faces. Once we were outside, the clerk gave me the EVO and said something like, "Keep this with you always. It will protect you." and then I woke up.

I am pretty sure I've never dreamt about a phone before, haha.
    You know the rules. Post pics or that dream never happened.

Don't hate me, it will be all right. It's still very possible I may not get it, even. I mean, the guy could forget and I also heard a rumor from them that they may not get very many in on launch day, which worries me.
    Just joking about the hate, and yeah, I think we're all a little anxious no matter which order method we chose to use. Sprint has done a very poor job of communicating, which may or may not translate into any of us getting our phones when expected. The fact that many of us paid full price in advance, knowing full well we could wait and save money, probably causes us to feel entitled to a) get it first, and b) better customer service/communication that we've gotten.

As has been pointed out a few times, we'll all eventually get our shiny new EVO's and everything will be right with the world. We'll once again be the envy of all of our friends, our teeth will be a little whiter, our hair thicker and shinier, and we will be tripping over the women who can't resist throwing themselves at our feet. But like the old t-shirt with the two vultures sitting on a limb said, "Patience hell, I'm gonna kill something!" I hate waiting!

Global Posts
    719 Global Posts

Sad? Yes
    Understandable? Also yes.
    But, still sad.

To recap, understandably sad.
    Sent from my blah-blah-blah using blah-blah-blah.
    elas123 likes this.

Global Posts
    378 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS

lmao

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by eze036 View Post
    lmao
    I didn't dream about the phone but I did get to hold the dummy model at BB yesterday and kept tapping the screen hoping that it was a working model... not sure which is worse

Sent from the dungeon I was thrown in for voicing my opinions
    Sent from the future on my Evo 4G LTE