If they are shipping this evening, when does Best Buy get them?

bez787

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Re: If they are shipping this evening, when does Best Buy get the

I preordered from sprint and best buy, and I got an email from sprint saying it will be ready to be picked up on the 23rd which is tomorrow. Everything is quiet from best buy though.

aviatordoc

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site

What happened to ISN? he was going to get bak with intel on when BB would have it.

noah2383

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site

Last thing pertaining to 3rd party retailers.

Lunchtime! As usual, nothing productive from the AM xcpt boredom. Should know by the afternoon update call re: official launchday/3rd pty

UNSCleric

May 10, 2012
Visit site

Why does Sprint not get anything done until like 4pm central?

BBPimp85

May 14, 2012
Visit site

Did anyone get a email about the phone being on back order? :'(

Sent from my PG86100 using Android Central Forums

I did. I pre ordered Sunday. I got that email Monday morning......well before it was announced that the evo cleared customs.

UNSCleric

May 10, 2012
Visit site

Yesterday at this time they were 45 minutes into the launch update conference call. I wonder if it started at the same time today. I have no idea why it's taking so long to get any information on what should be such a big launch for Sprint, or even Best Buy. Both of them need the business.

kbp08tls

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site

I preordered from Best Buy on Sunday as well. I got three emails all within 30 minutes of ordering:
1. Your preorder has been received
2. Preorder agreement
3. Item Backordered

Nothing since then. I'm keeping fingers crossed for Thursday, but will be just as happy with Friday or Saturday. Sunday will be pushing it though :)

Judynnnn

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I preordered from Best Buy on Sunday as well. I got three emails all within 30 minutes of ordering:
1. Your preorder has been received
2. Preorder agreement
3. Item Backordered

Nothing since then. I'm keeping fingers crossed for Thursday, but will be just as happy with Friday or Saturday. Sunday will be pushing it though :)

That is the exact order that I got. I'm really hoping for this on Friday, I get paid, and I graduate high school, this has got to be the best week of my life haha

Sent from my PG86100 using Android Central Forums

UNSCleric

May 10, 2012
Visit site

I'm honestly quickly getting pissed off right now. There is no way in hell Sprint or Best Buy don't know when these phones will be in at this point. I think even ISN is holding stuff back at this point. It's just impossible for nobody to know anything if the phones truly did get released yesterday. This isn't the 1800's or something, it's 2012 and it's a simple shipment of phones, some to people and some to Sprint stores and some to a couple big warehouses for Best Buy and Radio Shack.

The silence on this issue has become infuriating at this point. I thought this kind of garbage was finally over yesterday. The goal line for the end of this ridiculousness has moved over and over and over again and now here we are on Tuesday the 22nd, past 5pm, and still "no one knows anything".

****ing RIDICULOUS.

errbin

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm honestly quickly getting pissed off right now. There is no way in hell Sprint or Best Buy don't know when these phones will be in at tkohis point. I think even ISN is holding stuff back at this point. It's just impossible for nobody to know anything if the phones truly did get released yesterday. This isn't the 1800's or something, it's 2012 and it's a simple shipment of phones, some to people and some to Sprint stores and some to a couple big warehouses for Best Buy and Radio Shack.

The silence on this issue has become infuriating at this point. I thought this kind of garbage was finally over yesterday. The goal line for the end of this ridiculousness has moved over and over and over again and now here we are on Tuesday the 22nd, past 5pm, and still "no one knows anything".

****ing RIDICULOUS.

It's only 3pm here calm down no one is getting their evos today or tomorrow they said the 24th

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site

I was just wondering if you should have also used capital letters for ing in the ****ing RIDICULOUS thus making it ****ING RIDICULOUS :confused:

Just curious :)

ImNoPrince

May 7, 2012
Visit site

Your right but Tracking Labels should have been printed and put on the Phones and they could have been E-mailed out or updated on the Sprint.com.

The real thing is They should have called in every available worker to get these things out as fast as they could. I'm sure that's a 24/7 operation over there as most UPS places are.

But hey what do they really Care they already have our Money

UNSCleric

May 10, 2012
Visit site

I was just wondering if you should have also used capital letters for ing in the ****ing RIDICULOUS thus making it ****ING RIDICULOUS :confused:

Just curious :)

No, the "****ing" part is said just a bit quieter than a normal volume voice and then "RIDICULOUS" is yelled right after. It really emphasizes the ridiculous part, which is needed for this situation.

UNSCleric

May 10, 2012
Visit site

It's only 3pm here calm down no one is getting their evos today or tomorrow they said the 24th

It was 5pm (possibly 6pm) where Sprint is at when I made that post. It is now 6:30pm there I believe.

They said the 24th for Sprint.com pre-orders. They have said nothing about the huge majority of people who are getting their phones from other sources. No store knows anything, and the ones that do say something say that the phones are delayed till summer or aren't coming at all.

All I know is that if I had a highly-anticipated launch for a product that I was kinda banking out to help out my finances, and then that product got delayed cause of some jealous competitor, I would make damn sure that when I DID get clearance to sell it, everyone everywhere would know exactly when they could buy it and where.

Instead, Sprint just kinda goes, "yeah, some of you will have it around the 24th.." and that's it. What great passion for the product shown there. What makes it even worse is that we have a supposed insider who always knows everything, and even he says no one at Sprint is talking about. So apparently this whole launch is just a non-issue to them?

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site

Okay i was just trying to gauge your level of intent lol

With a capitol ****ING you would be yelling the whole thing thus seeming more intensely angered.

:D

I'm kinda in the middle as well ;)

UNSCleric

May 10, 2012
Visit site

I'm less angry and more in shock/frustrated at the absolute lack of logic, thought, caring, and information. ISN promised all day yesterday they would have a plan for retailers by mid-AM today. It's now 9:30pm and there's no info and no explanation, nothing. As usual.

Reactions: Mom2Ninjas

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana