Best Buy S24 in stores now

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Hey all I was able to checkout the S24 Ultra in Best Buy near me. They had the purple on display. Man I love the flat display on the Ultra! Can't really get a feel for it with all the security cables hooked up to it. But it's fast and very responsive! The purple looks good!

Go check them out!
I want to go there Tuesday on my off day and see if they have one on display I hope it's the purple one. That's what I got.

Reactions: BEaRebel

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site

Here you go
Excellent! Thanks for doing this, although this only makes me wish I could have 2 Ultras so I could own a both grey and violet cause that looks sweet!

Also, I noticed that was a 256GB Ultra. So glad Samsung did the free memory upgrade for preorders!

Last edited:

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Well I don't work tomorrow till 2PM why wait till my off day on Tuesday I'm going tomorrow before work. I am anxious now to see one in person. I really hope it's the Violet one though. Their is 2 Best Buys I could technically go to both but their is one I like and always to go to closer.

Last edited:

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
Excellent! Thanks for doing this, although this only makes me wish I could have 2 Ultras so I could own a both grey and violet cause that looks sweet!

Also, I noticed that was a 256GB Ultra. Do glad Samsung did the free memory upgrade for preorders!
Yes upgraded storage is nice ..btw phone edges didn't bother me I know some were concerned about it's hold in hand ...

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
First game isn't for another 1.5 hrs... Hop the backyard fence, or tell him youre getting milk...I won't say nothing

Maybe your bloke would appreciate some beers or snacks from the shops...be a nice gesture to go get some...

I mean, you may as well stop by best buy while you're out...
🤣
Great suggestions!! Well, there are more playoffs tomorrow. Maybe I'll give it a shot!

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
In the Supersaf video that was posted in the 'Reviews And Videos' thread started by @jamezr, Supersaf stated that the back of the phone is Gorilla Glass Victus 2 & the front is the new Gorilla Armor.
That's weird, they usually use the same glass for both...

Kind of moot though. Glass is glass, and glass breaks. We'll see what Zach's mohs picks make of it.

Reactions: BerryBubbles

topcraft35

Jan 22, 2024
Visit site
I am an S21 Ultra user. Not sure if I should trade in and upgrade because the biggest thing it offers for me is the insane brightness and long battery life, I go outside a lot and it's very good for that. I did experience it in BB and it's crazy how bright it is.

Reactions: BerryBubbles

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I am an S21 Ultra user. Not sure if I should trade in and upgrade because the biggest thing it offers for me is the insane brightness and long battery life, I go outside a lot and it's very good for that. I did experience it in BB and it's crazy how bright it is.
Hey @topcraft35, I see you're new here. Welcome to the forums!
👋😄
Thanks for letting us know the screen brightness really has improved.

Reactions: dakini03

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Two edged sword for me to see it in person while waiting for it to arrive. I would like to see one in person...get's the juices flowing for sure....however there's nothing better than that first peek under the skirt (so-to-speak) when you unbox your new toy....I mean "tool"....strip off the br@ oops I mean plastic screen cover and get your first feel as you lift it out of the box! I'll wait.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Two edged sword for me to see it in person while waiting for it to arrive. I would like to see one in person...get's the juices flowing for sure....however there's nothing better than that first peek under the skirt (so-to-speak) when you unbox your new toy....I mean "tool"....strip off the br@ oops I mean plastic screen cover and get your first feel as you lift it out of the box! I'll wait.
Kinda get whiplash when you see this kinda thirst and objectification, but the person saying it can't even say bra...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali