Best Buy S24 in stores now

jamezr

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Hey all I was able to checkout the S24 Ultra in Best Buy near me. They had the purple on display. Man I love the flat display on the Ultra! Can't really get a feel for it with all the security cables hooked up to it. But it's fast and very responsive! The purple looks good!

Go check them out!

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
Posting what I did on other forum ..I took a peek at the phone today at BB.. it feels weird having a completely flat screen.. I think most people will have cases on it but I did notice that that violet color on the back in connection to the rest of the phone did not flow aesthetically pleasing to my eyes.. that one section looked as if taken from another phone ... Case on solved... Otherwise the usual quality Samsung screen looked excellent in the store lighting as well as snapped a couple of photos that came out pleasing... Phone is snappy.. didn't get a chance to play with the gestures or the bar as more people were coming in…

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
wish someone took pictures from their Bestbuy visit!

also: i keep hearing that the sharp right angled corners kind of hit your hand uncomfortably. wonder if you all noticed it when you actually held the real thing at bestbuy?

Reactions: BEaRebel

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Posting what I did on other forum ..I took a peek at the phone today at BB.. it feels weird having a completely flat screen.. I think most people will have cases on it but I did notice that that violet color on the back in connection to the rest of the phone did not flow aesthetically pleasing to my eyes.. that one section looked as if taken from another phone ... Case on solved... Otherwise the usual quality Samsung screen looked excellent in the store lighting as well as snapped a couple of photos that came out pleasing... Phone is snappy.. didn't get a chance to play with the gestures or the bar as more people were coming in…
What colour is the frame on the violet? I haven't really looked at it too closely

rvbfan

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
@Dualmonitors . If it's anything to go by, I had an essential phone that had sharpish corners and edges. It was a very good feeling in my hand, as opposed to an S3 and an A71 that I had back in the day. Although some of that could have been the ceramic back it sported. It was like hugging a long lost loved one. Hopefully this one will give you the same experience.

leerandall

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
What colour is the frame on the violet? I haven't really looked at it too closely
I didn't notice what color the frame was when I saw it at Best Buy about an hour ago. I couldn't get over the fact that the violet phone on display was such a dark color, I couldn't really tell that it was indeed violet. At least in the lighting at Best Buy.

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
@Dualmonitors . If it's anything to go by, I had an essential phone that had sharpish corners and edges. It was a very good feeling in my hand, as opposed to an S3 and an A71 that I had back in the day. Although some of that could have been the ceramic back it sported. It was like hugging a long lost loved one. Hopefully this one will give you the same experience.
thank you for that analogy! very helpful!

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
I didn't notice what color the frame was when I saw it at Best Buy about an hour ago. I couldn't get over the fact that the violet phone on display was such a dark color, I couldn't really tell that it was indeed violet. At least in the lighting at Best Buy.
I had the same feeling that it was darker than what I expected ... titanium gray all the way haha