HTC EVO 4G LTE Camera Shots: Lets see them here!

strudel#AC

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
The lighting wasn't the greatest (and detail suffers because of that) but burst mode can catch some good pictures I wouldn't capture otherwise

devgrp

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Fellows, dont feed the trolls. They are just mad the that GSII cant keep up. These are straight from the camera, just resized. All you GSII fanboys, why dont you posts some full size pics for comparison.

Like someone else mentioned, you can give a person a $2000+ camera and they will still take crappy pictures. Those are the same people who see the austin kucher nikon commercial and think that just because they have an expensive DSLR, they will automatically get nice pictures.

12-2.jpg

IMAG0416-1.jpg

Last edited:

k000

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Looking at just this set of pics I am certain there are many dud cameras out there and lucky few with good lot with a decent ameara. I will be checking in store next week.

devgrp

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Looking at just this set of pics I am certain there are many dud cameras out there and lucky few with good lot with a decent ameara. I will be checking in store next week.

There are no dud cameras. Its all about the person taking the pics. I can give my 14 yo sister my 7D or 40D and she probably wouldnt get a nice if she didnt know what she was doing.

I urge everyone to change the iso to 100 and leave it unless the lighting is really bad. Also change from widescreen mode to the standard 4:3 mode, because you are loosing pixels in ws

541rrhse

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
There are no dud cameras. Its all about the person taking the pics. I can give my 14 yo sister my 7D or 40D and she probably wouldnt get a nice if she didnt know what she was doing.

I urge everyone to change the iso to 100 and leave it unless the lighting is really bad. Also change from widescreen mode to the standard 4:3 mode, because you are loosing pixels in ws
I think cell phone cameras more than any type are used by non camera aficionados so any advice to improve performance is extremely helpful to many!

vanbasten

May 6, 2012
Visit site
are these from evo lte, gs2, gs3 or epic touch?

Fellows, dont feed the trolls. They are just mad the that GSII cant keep up. These are straight from the camera, just resized. All you GSII fanboys, why dont you posts some full size pics for comparison.

Like someone else mentioned, you can give a person a $2000+ camera and they will still take crappy pictures. Those are the same people who see the austin kucher nikon commercial and think that just because they have an expensive DSLR, they will automatically get nice pictures.

Click to view quoted image

Click to view quoted image

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
are these from evo lte, gs2, gs3 or epic touch?

Without a doubt the are lot's of envious people out there who can't have the Evo4GLTE at this time. They have nothing better to do but try and put it down with all these false.issues. just watch most will have one once they are able to upgrade.:p

sent from my Evo4LTE

sandman132

May 28, 2012
Visit site
What's really funny is I bought my wife $1500 dollar bad add camera and I got some pictures of the kids she didn't cause of the speed and burst mode.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

vanbasten

May 6, 2012
Visit site
All I can say is those pictures look delicious!

Phone cameras have come a long way in just the last couple of years

Without a doubt the are lot's of envious people out there who can't have the Evo4GLTE at this time. They have nothing better to do but try and put it down with all these false.issues. just watch most will have one once they are able to upgrade.:p

sent from my Evo4LTE

sandman132

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Check this out, one picture with wide screen and exact same picture took with putting ratio to standard. Picture quality look better with standard ratio?

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

imaginess

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I was hoping for better quality shots using the flash. It is not much of an improvement from the original when taking night photos with the flash.

devgrp

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I was hoping for better quality shots using the flash. It is not much of an improvement from the original when taking night photos with the flash.

What are you trying to take pictures of at night? Unless the person or item is close, that little flash will not be of much help