Question of curiosity for EVO 4G LTE users

adamtalife

May 28, 2012
Visit site
I have the one x, I would've bought the evo if on sprint, my question is, how's the bigger battery treating ya? How many hours are you getting?

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

iamfuze

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
I have the one x, I would've bought the evo if on sprint, my question is, how's the bigger battery treating ya? How many hours are you getting?

Can't complain. I'm currently at 53% after 13hrs of moderate use. Definitely running circles around my OG Evo.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G LTE using Android Central Forums.

541rrhse

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site

Depending on use; screen at automatic brightness, mostly WiFi, streaming radio, and of course web browsing and phone calls. 10-16hrs.

When I first got the phone I set the brightness on highest level and I was using it heavily of course playing around, that day the battery lasted 8+ hrs.

Reactions: adamtalife

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Easily put i get a full day no matter how i use it :)

I think these phones are very much alike and would guess them (batteries) to be pretty similar even though the evo is a tad bigger

Reactions: adamtalife

adamtalife

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Easily put i get a full day no matter how i use it :)

I think these phones are very much alike and would guess them (batteries) to be pretty similar even though the evo is a tad bigger

Yea well, for me being a moderate-heavy user, wasn't sure if that extra 300mah made a considerable difference. I get 10-11 hours before I'm down to about 15% so that's when I usually plug in.

rpmorri#CB

May 21, 2010
Visit site
14 hours in, some Words and Scramble with Friends, email checks through the day, a couple of downloads (WiFi when I got home 5 hours ago), I'm at 46% now. Have not modified any settings since I got the phone Thursday.