Just had a new PRL pushed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbp08tls

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Well, my limited unscientific testing after push indicates that 3G still sucks. No surprises there.

Sent from my E4GLTE using Android Central Forums

trter10-imore

ThunderboltTool Developer
Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Oic 5 on 3g 14+ on 4g... even then you must be sitting at the base of "versions" tower... 14+ sounds like a verizon estimation of service... sounds like a perfect time for a screenshot.

Sorry, actually 25 O_O
a6f84b3b-2552-23d3.jpg

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
Sorry, actually

You know, none of us give a "F" about your Verizon speeds. Why are you trolling in a forum for a network you do not use and a phone you do not use? Your comments have nothing to do with the thread and add nothing constructive. Don't you have something better to do?

Reactions: trter10-imore

PROlific666

May 13, 2012
Visit site
Damn son your getting better speeds than south koreans. What was that the best out of 20 attempts?!? Lol jp...
Just curious where do you live with that kind of service?

trter10-imore

ThunderboltTool Developer
Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
You know, none of us give a "F" about your Verizon speeds. Why are you trolling in a forum for a network you do not use and a phone you do not use? Your comments have nothing to do with the thread and add nothing constructive. Don't you have something better to do?
You mad?

Just saw it on the tapatalk timeline.

I just made a simple comment about how I think its not right that they give you guys bad speeds and people asked me questions.

Please let me know what rule I am breaking.

Pic related
a6f84b3b-29e0-ed25.jpg

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Really ....really?

First rule of forums, don't feed the trolls
Second rule of forums, don't engage someone .... thats what mods are for. if you feel someone is violating community policy just report it and walk away

Now, back on topic!!!!! The phone is pretty sweet. Hoping i can talk a buddie into floating me a loaner device so i can play for a few days.

Reactions: trter10-imore

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Really ....really?

First rule of forums, don't feed the trolls
Second rule of forums, don't engage someone .... thats what mods are for. if you feel someone is violating community policy just report it and walk away

Now, back on topic!!!!! The phone is pretty sweet. Hoping i can talk a buddie into floating me a loaner device so i can play for a few days.

Sorry, the topic of this thread is the recent PRL push.

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Sorry, the topic of this thread is the recent PRL push.

yeppers, unfortunately i don't have this phone so i cant really comment on that. Well i could but we've already established PRLs are a preferred roaming list distributed by the carrier, which instructs the phone which towers (company/spectrum/service) it can and should use if a native network tower isnt reachable.

Won't impact network speed, unless you're roaming in which case it absolutely could because some partners allow EVDO roaming while others restrict it to 1x.

Thats my 2 pennies, back at it

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
yeppers, unfortunately i don't have this phone so i cant really comment on that. Well i could but we've already established PRLs are a preferred roaming list distributed by the carrier, which instructs the phone which towers (company/spectrum/service) it can and should use if a native network tower isnt reachable.

Won't impact network speed, unless you're roaming in which case it absolutely could because some partners allow EVDO roaming while others restrict it to 1x.

Thats my 2 pennies, back at it

I'm in the Atlanta area and will be in the first group to get LTE and enhanced 3G. It's quite obvious that something more than just a PRL push has occurred for me and my screen shot proves it. Next comes the turning on of LTE!

Starfleet Captain

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
25 Mbps is good, but what good is it, when your data cap is dismal at best? I would rather have a 10 Mbps connection with unlimited data, than a 25 Mbps connection with a 5GB monthly cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max mays